Mermory Foam Mattress Toppers [Netto's] (1 Viewer)

Enodreven

xMember
Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Hi, Netto's have Memory Foam Mattress toppers on Monday 4th Feb, Single £29.99 Double £39.99 king size £49.99 for anyone that is interested. Netto's homepage

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Those memory foam mattress toppers are IMO a waste of time. My wife has a business remodelling yachts and homes, and she re-covers a lot of mattresses for people. Some of the junk she's asked to re-cover is, well, junk.

We replaced our mattress at home with a dual-chamber air mattress, known in the U.S as a Sleep Number mattress. It was recommended to me by my neighbour who was also my chiropractor. My wife and I are able to select our own firmness for our respective sides of the bed. My (serious) back problems disappeared after buying the SN mattress.

Our motorhome had a foam mattress when we bought it new. Part way through the 10,000 miles maiden voyage I was in agony, hardly able to move. I visited a local chiropractor to get some immediate relief, then headed to a bed store and bought a dual chamber air mattress. It wasn't the name brand we have at home, but a Canadian copy. It worked and we were able to continue on our journey.

As we say over here, you get what you pay for. Why risk serious and possibly permanent back injury with a piece of junk?

OP
OP
E

Enodreven

xMember
Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Hi, Tom

I take it you don't want me to order one for you ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have never used one myself, but i know a lot of people who swear that they really work ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We bought from Rakself, it was expensive, almost £200 for a double, but it was superb and easily worth the money. Then we saw a bargain, at Argos, Space Age Memory Foam, Blah Blah, £69 for a double, so Sian bought one. It was absolute rubbish, not a patch on the Rakself. I ended up making a dog travel bed with it, not even a good one at that!

Be careful with the cheap stuff, not all memory foam is the same!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi,this does not state what thickness? it probably only 25 mm-1ins- if thats the case I would sugest buying 2 to double up on!After doing lots of reading on m/foam mattresses Most are made up of the following-3 ins m/f on top of 5 ins normal foam,anything above 3 ins and you sink in too much so you cannot/donot want to,get out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:
terry
btw we have 2 ins toppers-great!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back