DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi DBK, This belongs to a friend of ours called Armand, he comes from Switzerland and has a homeopathic business and is a really nice bloke.
He comes down from his home to Mojacar every year and sits and "chills" to think about new developments for his wares. The top of that thing elevates to allow access to all the storage bins and hab door etc. He had it built to his own spec. Quite a chap.
Mitch.
Most interesting, there is clearly a lot of money in homeopathic remedies! But I didn't get a chance to speak to him as he disappeared inside.

Bromleyxphil

Free Member
Jan 9, 2013
Bolton
Funster No
MH
MAN LE160C4x4 motorhome
Exp
Since 1984 with a short break with a caravan
On the next pitch to us here at Motril, Andalucía (we're the Knaus on the left :D)- is a UniMog camper van - a fairly rare machine - would any of like to own one of these??
View attachment 94185
The Unimog is owned by Angela and Graham who have a very interesting website http://mowgli-adventures.com/about-us/ about their travels.
Funsters Pat4Neil used to have one, don't know if they still do. I see they are read only now...
Pat and Neil still have their truck and have been in Spain for the winter, we are going to visit them in a few weeks after our trip to the Alps.
6 to the gallon doesnt apeal to me
I think Angela and Graham get about 14 to the gallon I get 18 out of mine. My Autotrail only did 22.
We are away next week in ours for four months to test it out then back for a year before we head out on the Silk Route for a year or two. I am sure you can do it in a transit but we wanted a little more comfort.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

OP
OP
Teuchter

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
The Unimog is owned by Angela and Graham who have a very interesting website http://mowgli-adventures.com/about-us/ about their travels.
View attachment 94391View attachment 94392

Thanks for the info Phil - I got talking to Graham about his gearbox problem and found out we had a common background - we were both Technical Chief Petty Officers in the Royal Navy! so we had a good old chinwag and put the world to rights!! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp

Pat and Neil still have their truck and have been in Spain for the winter, we are going to visit them in a few weeks after our trip to the Alps.

I think Angela and Graham get about 14 to the gallon I get 18 out of mine. My Autotrail only did 22.
We are away next week in ours for four months to test it out then back for a year before we head out on the Silk Route for a year or two. I am sure you can do it in a transit but we wanted a little more comfort.View attachment 94391View attachment 94392

What route are you taking?
Fantastic trip I did 16000 miles one way on a motorbike and I'd do it again tomorrow., I went through Tibet and made it to Everest base camp on my bike.
So envious hope you enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back