Mercedes sprinter 316D cipro Twin 75 (1 Viewer)

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
I see there is one of these in the classifieds. Anyone got anything to say about them ( not this particular one ) Good? Bad ? or :Eeek: ?

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
I see there is one of these in the classifieds. Anyone got anything to say about them ( not this particular one ) Good? Bad ? or :Eeek: ?
Hi graham rhall Ive got a pilote on a merc base its a sprinter and its the 316cdi and its great i think merc pretty much speaks for itself they are solid and reliable, hope you take the plunge you wont regret it it's a great life:thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi again just had a look at the van in the classifieds it is a beauty at a good price if you plan on buying a van this would be a great choice:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
6pm Cowboy

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Thanks for the replies Bazfergy.
The ad is a little vague in some respects. described as a 2+1 berth, the two singles at the back are obvious and just what I want but it doesnt say where the third bed is and the pictures dont make it clear if it is over the cab or part of the dinette. it would also be nice to know how long it is.
Does look nice though doesn't it :Smile: long way to go see it if it isnt what I want though and owner doesn't seem to be a regular poster.

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Thanks for the replies Bazfergy.
The ad is a little vague in some respects. described as a 2+1 berth, the two singles at the back are obvious and just what I want but it doesnt say where the third bed is and the pictures dont make it clear if it is over the cab or part of the dinette. it would also be nice to know how long it is.
Does look nice though doesn't it :Smile: long way to go see it if it isnt what I want though and owner doesn't seem to be a regular poster.
Hi again graham when they say 2+1 i think they mean you can have 2 singles or 1 large double and the overall length will be about 23 feet hope this helps happy hunting hope you get 1 soon:thumb:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
The dinette will make up a single bed, no overcab. My Burstner is 6.8 metres long and looking at the photo's I would imagine the C.I. would be about the same length.

The Merc 316 is a great base vehicle and I wouldn't think any of the manufactures would build a shabby van on such an expensive base.

OP
OP
6pm Cowboy

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
The Merc 316 is a great base vehicle and I wouldn't think any of the manufactures would build a shabby van on such an expensive base.
Good point.
This does look interesting. I left a comment for the seller but he doesn't seem to have visited the site since he placed the ad. He has only made 4 posts so may have just joined to post it. I would like to have seen more pics though :Smile:

OP
OP
6pm Cowboy

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
I have been googleing the title but cannot find anything. Does anyone know what the actual make and model of this van is ?

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
The Merc Sprinter is a great motor, it runs forever and will happily sit at nearly 100mph on the motorway all day (not that you'd want to go that fast in a MH:ROFLMAO:)

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I have been googleing the title but cannot find anything. Does anyone know what the actual make and model of this van is ?

Google C I Cipro it comes up with quite a few leads
I believe that C I is an abreviation fo Caravans International the manufacturers name.
Hope this helps, it looks like a nice van.

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
The Merc Sprinter is a great motor, it runs forever and will happily sit at nearly 100mph on the motorway all day (not that you'd want to go that fast in a MH:ROFLMAO:)

I think I should point out that I'm no speeder! I work for the emergency services so it is allowed to drive at that speed (when required) :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back