Mercedes cab rubber mat(s) (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2017
Oxford, UK
Funster No
MH
A/S Bourton
Exp
Three years and still learning
Looking to save the carpet on a new vehicle by replacing the cab carpet and walk through bit between the seats with a hard wearing rubber mat. I've seen a few that cover the front foot wells but not the bit between the seats. Anyone have any ideas where to source?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Looking to save the carpet on a new vehicle by replacing the cab carpet and walk through bit between the seats with a hard wearing rubber mat. I've seen a few that cover the front foot wells but not the bit between the seats. Anyone have any ideas where to source?
Mine came (used van) with a custom made rubber mat. Looks ghastly but cannot deny its practicality. Just a shame it is orange-brown in colour. Will have a search for one

Edit - have a look here.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/2017872107...=1007011&device=c&campaignid=974959912&crdt=0

OP
OP
oxoaps
Feb 27, 2017
Oxford, UK
Funster No
MH
A/S Bourton
Exp
Just like that but in rubber would make me happy! Carpet in cabs can get yucky/mucky!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
oxoaps
Feb 27, 2017
Oxford, UK
Funster No
MH
A/S Bourton
Exp
Ended up taking up the cab carpet and fitting a genuine Merc rubber one which is pretty solid and fits perfectly. Using a Marvel washable doormat from Dunelm for the space between the seats which also works well.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Just wondering, does it make the van quieter running too?
Cheers, Dave(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back