Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
On site at the weekend chatting to a lady who was new to caravanning, she filled the water tank as informed by her dealer but it just kept going through the system, alarms rang when she said she made sure the plastic stopper was on, that being the cover for the waste outlet! The real problem being the tap was left open. Can't laugh as we were all newbies once and we all had issues - what were yours?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Trying to drive away with the rear steadies down with everyone shouting at me and leaving a couple of furrows on the pitch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Went to the Gourmet Rally in Essex last year, first ever trip out in a motorhome. Last minute thought was better buy a hose to fill up the fresh water tank so on the way down called at a B&Q and bought a cheap hose (being a Yorkshireman.....I just love cheap I do)
Next morning coupled up the new hose walked round to the van, put the hose into the filler and shouted to Dave (our host) to turn the tap on. Howls of lafter could be heard around the camp site....... I'd only gone. and bought an irrigation hose.:swear2::swear2::groan::imoutahere:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back