we have CL site,

address:
southfield farm
hornsea road
skipsea
driffield
yo25 8sy

http://www.mrmoos.co.uk

all pitches have EHUs, 3 x hard standing, 2 grass, shower / toilet facilities, farm walk to beach
£12.00 per night, adults only, children welcome on Rally / Family Field

station park

Free Member
Jul 16, 2013
Saundersfoot Wales
Funster No
MH
"just looking"
Exp
5 years
Saundersfoot

Hi, we have a small plot in Saundersfoot Pembrokeshire that we allow motorhomes to park up. As yet, we have no facilities as we're working to a very tight budget, but the ground is flat and level, fairly quiet, and partly shaded. We're about a mile out of the village at the old railway sidings (now grassed over) at S'foot Station, so it's very handy for the train!.
Steve 07971 733274.

On a separate note, I tried to pay my subs via the phone number given on here, but I get the message that the number doesn't exist. Is there an alternative number that I can use to pay via debit card?

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Hi, we have a small plot in Saundersfoot Pembrokeshire that we allow motorhomes to park up. As yet, we have no facilities as we're working to a very tight budget, but the ground is flat and level, fairly quiet, and partly shaded. We're about a mile out of the village at the old railway sidings (now grassed over) at S'foot Station, so it's very handy for the train!.
Steve 07971 733274.

On a separate note, I tried to pay my subs via the phone number given on here, but I get the message that the number doesn't exist. Is there an alternative number that I can use to pay via debit card?

Jim's on a meet at the moment so try again next week sometime. :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Steve 07971 733274.

Hello and welcome.

I think this is the number you need to pay your subs 01865 522 318, but as Dylan has said Jim is at the Northern show this weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

station park

Free Member
Jul 16, 2013
Saundersfoot Wales
Funster No
MH
"just looking"
Exp
5 years
Hello and welcome.

I think this is the number you need to pay your subs 01865 522 318, but as Dylan has said Jim is at the Northern show this weekend.

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

That's the number that I've been trying, but it's a BT message saying the number I've dialed is incorrect. I've sent Jim a pm, so I'm sure he'll get back to me when he's back from the show.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Steve 07971 733274.

Hi Steve and welcome. Do you have coordinates (Lat. & Long) for us Sat. Nav users?

Or even a postcode so we can find you? :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I would say that there is enough Member owned sites to warrant a section/forum for these. Users could add their comments and HELPFULL hints and tips with regards to time of year and what they visited etc.

station park

Free Member
Jul 16, 2013
Saundersfoot Wales
Funster No
MH
"just looking"
Exp
5 years
Hi Steve and welcome. Do you have coordinates (Lat. & Long) for us Sat. Nav users?

Or even a postcode so we can find you? :thumb:

Hi Keith, thanks for the welcome,

The post code for our little plot is SA69 9BG.

Unfortunately, Google haven't up dated the satellite images or streetview since we acquired the land, which was completely overgrown with a tangle of fallen trees and bramble mixed with a good few tons of fly tipping!.

Although there is still more to do, it now bears no resemblance to what you see on Google Streetview!

OP
OP
camocam1

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Never expected to see such a response when I posted this and have to agree with other comments a members site section would be great

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back