bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
Hi

Just decided (work load changed), we can get to this one, but the prebooking finished in July and it says to pay at the gate on arrival.:thumb:

Can i still get in as a funster, and is there a latest arrival time on Friday, as cant get away before 5, coming from Southampton so could be a few hours.:Smile::Smile:

Cheers

Bigfish.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Bigfish

Sorry to say that if you pay on the gate you will be sited in the general camping area and not with the Funsters. There is nothing to stop you walking over and joining us for the evening once you are pitched up. Entry times to the camping fields are 8am - 9pm on Friday & Saturday.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
On ebay , there is a weekend ticket including the Saturday entertainment. It is valid from the Thursday but it doesn't matter if you don't arrive on the Thursday. I checked this myself because I bought my tickets like this. They are for sale for £30 (worth more than double that), so be quick. The tickets are blank for you to put your registration in, as they are prize tickets that the winners won't be using. Just search 'motorhome show' and you'll find them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bigfish

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
Hi Bigfish

Sorry to say that if you pay on the gate you will be sited in the general camping area and not with the Funsters. There is nothing to stop you walking over and joining us for the evening once you are pitched up. Entry times to the camping fields are 8am - 9pm on Friday & Saturday.

Going to pay at the gate, but will find you once sorted,

Cheers:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back