Meet Up 7th - 11th November at Devizes CCC (SN12 6RN) (1 Viewer)

ValC

Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
Leverstock green herts
Funster No
MH
Carthago C compact
Exp
10 yrs
Hello Ginny, I am new to this site but I really want to join you when you start again. Way back in.....2016 I went to a super gathering in Chester. I have never had such a good time as we had. I was with my friend Ruth. We met wendo 55, patricia the newbie, Sonia,carol and Gill and a lovely lady who lived in either Hatfield or St Albans and she worked at Apsley. She came and helped me on the site once or twice. (Angela?). I am newly on my own and looking forward to not feeling left out when all the couples do their own thing ! Take care everyone, Val

Hammie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Neismann & Bischoff Arto
Exp
newbie/2015
I spoke to Ginnie earlier there are three rallies being organized byWombles. Ginnie is going to some and Iā€™m looking at them as well

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Hello Ginny, I am new to this site but I really want to join you when you start again. Way back in.....2016 I went to a super gathering in Chester. I have never had such a good time as we had. I was with my friend Ruth. We met wendo 55, patricia the newbie, Sonia,carol and Gill and a lovely lady who lived in either Hatfield or St Albans and she worked at Apsley. She came and helped me on the site once or twice. (Angela?). I am newly on my own and looking forward to not feeling left out when all the couples do their own thing ! Take care everyone, Val
Hi ValC, as Hammie (above) says, check out the Rally Section on here, I'm booked for New Forest in April, Nordens Farm in May and Highlands End in July, all arranged by Wombles (we usually have a great time šŸ˜), these ones aren't just for Solos, but we can still get together for walks, lunch etc. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Moho Solos area of this site as that's where I post where I'm off to next. I'm retiring in Feb and will be fulltiming in my Moho so hope to arrange more meet ups for Solos šŸ˜Š. Oh and welcome to a great site :pink:w2f:WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back