MEET - Shepton Mallet Show 2008 (1 Viewer)

Enodreven

xMember
Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

Anyone going this year 2008, we have booked into the C&CC site at Devizes for Friday and Saturday nights and hope to visit the show on Saturday as its only 25 miles, hope to see some of you there

Brian & Barb

Edit:- Anyone know of any discount tickets ??

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Day trip planned on Sunday for us. Will keep a look out for MHFunsters and will come over and introduce ourselves.

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Will be going to the show. Arriving Thursday and parking in the MHF section.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RogerD

Deleted User
I will be there on Friday, parking no idea where, but will look you up on MHF>:)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Me and Sian have decided to pay the show a flying visit, we want to try to get some of the exhibitors to become advertisers here on motorhome fun. Suzy and Bryan are going too so I am sure we will pop over for a chat.:thumb:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Copied from the Calendar

The January Outdoor Leisure show is always popular. Just thought we would go along and see what we can be tempted with!

Campers can arrive from Thursday 10th Jan onwards and must leave by noon on Monday 14th January.

Camping prices including 2 adults (extra adults £5 each, children free)
Arrival Friday £25.00

Electrical hookup is possible Tel Liz on 01749 823162 cost £23.50

Address:
The Bath and West Showground
Shepton Mallet
Somerset
BA4 6QN

Attendees:

Jim and Sian
Bryan and Suzy

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
>:) Looks like we will get to meet some motorhomeFunsters >:)

Lovely to put faces to names :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
We are going to the Shepton Mallet show and are then booked into Warren Park at Brean Sands. May bump into you at the show! ::bigsmile:

I am confused:RollEyes:

Cant make it with the bus as in the LPG shop so will be day visitors if this is the January show?

Last edited:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
John,

There WAS an old thread from last years show, and people had been posting in that - hence the confusion.

I've closed that thread and moved the recent posts (about this years show) into this thread, hope that clears things up :Smile:

Bryan

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Van should be ready by Friday but leaving it to fine so be a day visitor (hope you got nice dinner for me Suzy?:winky::roflmto:)

Hope to do Cardiff as well during that weekend.

Last edited:
K

kimtre

Deleted User
hi ya

hi ya i will be going to the show ariving on thursday for the weekend just look out for the cherakee 5th wheeler
kim treptow

Henryhymer

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
Funster No
free tickets

I have won free tickets including a rally pass for the weekend but am now unable to attend. If anyone wants the tickets then send me a pm with your address and I'd be happy to send them on first class post rather than them go to waste.
Cheers

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I have won free tickets including a rally pass for the weekend but am now unable to attend. If anyone wants the tickets then send me a pm with your address and I'd be happy to send them on first class post rather than them go to waste.
Cheers

Perhaps this would do better as a new thread in its own right >:)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
If no one wants the weekend stay tickets I would love them as a day pass:winky:

Henryhymer

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
Funster No
Tickets gone!

Sorry Road Runner but Brisey just pipped you to it. Seek him out at the show and perhap he'll buy you a coffee!

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
We are going to pop down possibly on Saturday just for the day. Looking forward to seeing a few of you down there.

Glenn is talking about hiding my credit cards already :cry: Might just let him have the old one cos the new one arrived today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tina

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
shepton mallet show

I hope to arrive late Friday / early Saturday,and stay until Sunday lunchtime>:), as it has been rather damp lately will there be somewhere other than mud to park on / in.:rain:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Me and Sian have decided to pay the show a flying visit, we want to try to get some of the exhibitors to become advertisers here on motorhome fun. Suzy and Bryan are going too so I am sure we will pop over for a chat.:thumb:

Afternoon all,

We normally have a Fiamma/Johns Cross stand at Shepton, but we decided not to this year so if any one misses us, you know the reason why. If you went to Shepton in the hope of a free Fiamma Awning fitting service, if you come to Johns Cross and book your MH in and mention Shepton, we will fit for free here.

We will be at the NEC Birmingham in February running the Fiamma stand there and either David or Lawrence will be on the Swift stand.

We have a number of country wide shows booked during 2008, where we will be showing all Fiamma and other MH bits and pieces.

Regards

P.S, Pm me with details for an ad!! (Do you take tesco club points!!)

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
I hope to arrive late Friday / early Saturday,and stay until Sunday lunchtime>:), as it has been rather damp lately will there be somewhere other than mud to park on / in.:rain:

Yes parking is usually on hardstanding. Clubs have their areas and the general area people park on tarmac or gravel roadways etc. You will be directed which way to go at the entrance.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Rita

Would you know if parking for day visitors is on hard standing or grass. Undecided as to whether we use the car or the motorhome.

K

kimtre

Deleted User
wet and windy

wet and windy but the hardcor are hear its a bit muddy but it dont matter its all part of the fun of rv life look us up if you are hear
kim and jackie
:ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have just got to a very wet Shepton with Bryan & Suzy, if you have the site map, we are in K14. Poor signal though, so posts will be minimal. Have a nice weekend whereever you are >:)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Might make it Sunday if my bus is ready tomorrow.

Have a great time.

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hopefully the weather is not going to be so wet/snowy tomorrow, as long as the roads are passable we are going to pop over for a few hours.

We have had some localised flooding around here, but the rain has stopped now, and so has the snow. We are about an hour from Shepton so not too far away.

Glad we aren't camping there though, much cosier by my log fire :roflmto:

Tina

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back