Meet Mylo.. Our Jack Russell

scotjimland

Free Member
Jul 25, 2007
MH
Exp
After long deliberation and research on which breed of dog would be best suited to our lifestyle we finally settled on a Jack Russell .. not too big for the RV, lively, adaptable, intelligent, and a good watch dog..

We picked him up last night .. he is at 9 weeks old .. off to the vet this morning for a check up and his first vaccination..

Any other JRT owners .. ?

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Hi Jim

You get more like a Itinerant every day. Put some milk churns outside the RV and with Mylo you will really look the part :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though he looks a nice dog, no doubt he will be the center of attention at Newark.

Andy

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Great choice Jim. They are great with kids and are a dependable RV alarm system, they are also the best excuse ever for a long walk. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Lovely dogs are JR:winky:

But surely Chaz would be happier with these two?:roflmto:

Last edited:
OP
S

scotjimland

Free Member
Jul 25, 2007
MH
Exp
Hi Jim

You get more like a Itinerant every day. Put some milk churns outside the RV and with Mylo you will really look the part :ROFLMAO:
I'll take that as a compliment :cry:

I've just started doing driveways :winky: . :roflmto::roflmto:

brianju

Free Member
Sep 18, 2007
Hampshire Hogs now in Mid Wales
MH
A class 1991 Hymer B544
Exp
10yrs ish - US 5th Wheel/US RV/Eurovan
Rabbit pie soon then Jim :winky:

What a great little fellow and what a great life he will have with you all ::bigsmile:

Our two love nothing better then sharing our adventures in the RV :thumb:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
What a lovely looking puppy, I'm sure he will be a great companion and as you say the best anti-intruder alarm you can possibly get. I always think that people who offer a dog a good home are the best.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
Cheshire- England
MH
N +B Arto 79le
Exp
I'm an oldbie
doesn't he look a proud little fella.
We had our inspection last night so keep watching for our new arrival, all be it, I will deffinately be able to say mines bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:

OP
S

scotjimland

Free Member
Jul 25, 2007
MH
Exp
doesn't he look a proud little fella.
We had our inspection last night so keep watching for our new arrival, all be it, I will deffinately be able to say mines bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:

Thanks.. :Smile:

Look forward to seeing a pic.. :thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Alicante, Spain
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
So he is a wag!

:thumb:So very pleased to hear that he does indeed have a tail, he looks really cute and I am glad he has not been abused in favour of 'fashion' (sadistic mutilation) sorry, just me and my soapbox. Will step off it now! I am sure he will bring you all many years of love and fun. Great dogs Jack Russells, have a Napoleon complex, bit like me, before anyone else adds it! Jane:roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If I ever had another dog it would be a Dane and a JR.

Though about that when Irina took Amy but Bruno's is now not well enough to have a companion at present:Sad:

Jun 21, 2008
Devon
MH
Swift Kontiki 640 L
Exp
Since June 2008
After long deliberation and research on which breed of dog would be best suited to our lifestyle we finally settled on a Jack Russell .. not too big for the RV, lively, adaptable, intelligent, and a good watch dog..

We picked him up last night .. he is at 9 weeks old .. off to the vet this morning for a check up and his first vaccination..

He looks a real sweetheart now but wait till he gets wet and muddy and smelly like my 3 bichon frise's and then jumps all over you when you are wearing white jeans.

Seriously he is gorgeous.

Lesley

S

stagman

Deleted User

Great choice and a lovely looking dog . I have always kept Jacks got 4 at the moment love them . If you want to register him you can join the Jack Russell Terrier Club of Great Britain .tel 0776 7777 835 .:thumb:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
JR

Trouble is they last for ever!!. We lost our JR last year at 16 1/2 and are pining for another but not until next year. Lovely looking dog and hope you post some more photos was he grows up.::bigsmile:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services