LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
You n Rex doing posh, that'll be the day, you thing being posh is having a spoon in the suger bowl, or your lager out of a glass:ROFLMAO:

Remember the cutlery goes from outside to in, and there no having your nosey's in the trough:thumb:

Really sorry you can't be with us, been looking for you n Tick59 to add your names to the list, Oh well Have a Great night anyway and at least we can talk about you,:Blush: bottoms up:beer::hug:

We can do posh when we want to!!:ROFLMAO:

Anyway have fun talking about us - I'll know if my ears start burning!:roflmto:

Just booked the tunnel for Oct 29th - Spain here we come!

Just now sorting out our travel south to Dover so may see SOME PEOPLE!! on our way down - lock yer doors!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well we have just arrived home after a detour to pick Harleys new snowboard up. Thanks to all who attended we had a great time. Good to see some new faces and thanks for the rolls Robin. It was lovely to watch the kids playing and the dogs running as well as two men working like slaves on there new vans. Placing all there goodies from one to another. Sadly my heating has broken down so now needs repairing but thanks to andyman for the use of his radiator and Dave and Mark for there tut tut deep breath it aint gonna be cheap inspections. :thumb: Thanks to Steve for the use of his great BBQ, wow, that is a real BBQ. :thumb: And a very nice location and a good venue for a special meet :winky: me thinks.:thumb:

see you all soon, now back to work and we are busy for a while so catch up soon.:thumb:

Last edited:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
manu thanks

hi
great to meet you all :thumb:, bbq was the best machine i have seen and cooked superb , thanks for making us so welcome , didnt the kids have great fun !!! , look forward to joining you again , just geatting ready for work again :cry:

many thanks robin, michaela and spencer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Another enjoyable meet and the first time all four of us have stayed up together until 10pm :thumb: We're looking forward to the next one! ::bigsmile:

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
hi all .thanks for a nice weekend,we made it home after only breaking down twice on the way. But on the second breakdown i found the problem(a tiny blocked filter on the electric pump)and after surgicaly removing said item the bus ran like new and cruised along the a46 at 65-70 mph without missing a beat.Again many thanks for making us feel so welcome,hope to see you again sometime.Steve and Rosemary.:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Another enjoyable meet and the first time all four of us have stayed up together until 10pm :thumb: We're looking forward to the next one! ::bigsmile:

Hey guys, what happened to the mystery machine?

hi all .thanks for a nice weekend,we made it home after only breaking down twice on the way. But on the second breakdown i found the problem(a tiny blocked filter on the electric pump)and after surgicaly removing said item the bus ran like new and cruised along the a46 at 65-70 mph without missing a beat.Again many thanks for making us feel so welcome,hope to see you again sometime.Steve and Rosemary.:thumb:

glad you got home steve & Rosemary and better still you got the bus fixed with out the need for a box of matches:ROFLMAO:

Silly boy, it's a Reliant Robin. Any it must be the first time anyone said thanks for one.

Bryan you crack me up, now go and look up the southern version of baps:thumb:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hey guys, what happened to the mystery machine?

I changed it at the beginning of the week but didn't get chance to do a post. Matt told me afterwards I shouldn't have done it because people will have started to get use to Mystery Machine. Oh well too late now! :RollEyes:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I changed it at the beginning of the week but didn't get chance to do a post. Matt told me afterwards I shouldn't have done it because people will have started to get use to Mystery Machine. Oh well too late now! :RollEyes:

Hi,

In order to help I've changed your 'tag' (the bit under your member name) to reflect your previous name ::bigsmile:

Regards
Bryan
Administrator

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
hi Guys

back home safe n sound, thanks for yet another great meet:thumb:

Photos uploaded:ROFLMAO:

Graham, kay, Chelsea n Jess

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cpatrick%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi All,

Another great meet!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks’ to Paul and Nikki for organising it all!

Jan and i had a great time with and without the vod, great BBQ thanks to Steve’s' massive BBQ machine.

Jan really enjoyed meeting you all and yes she will be at all further meets Mark! i don’t intend changing my van and so No new girlfriends from now on. it has been just a coincidence I changed my van when i met a new girl Ooooops.

Thanks to Mark for checking out my solar charging unit...hope both you and Ash got all your jobs done at last.

Were both looking forward to the new years Meet now!!!!

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Just to say thanks to Paul & nikki for the Meet in the Middle, we had a good time even though we were a last minute addition.
Thanks also to Kay, Graham & Chelsea for their great company.

Whens the next one ???

Sheila & Mick:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
thanks guys , and just to let you know that my van is now warm as toast thanks to the nice men at truma.:thumb:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
How do we find the gallery? Neither Matt or me can work it out. :Blush:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
No still can't find "media gallery". whereabouts on the home page is it?

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We still can't see it, only random vehicles, polls and sponsored links. Maybe we've got a different page setting. Thanks for trying we'll probably stumble across them. :thumb:

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi matt n Claire

Hope you guys are well

As paul says, click on home, look down the left hand side for Media Gallery, and in there click on Rally photos, click on 2009 and then on Meet in the middle good luck:thumb:

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back