Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi I have a SR Mecatronic ASR 800 PLUS fitted to the Mh it will not lock on a sat Astra 28 etc

change the LNB, checked the cable connections on sat dish and into control box any one got any ideas

thanks ion advance

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Never heard of it but found this..

1 reason may be software depending how old it is, been so many changes and could be the lock on frequency / channel has changed.. See if you can manually get a picture as that would prove the LNB. cables etc are all ok.. Common issue on satellite is the cable stretching and the plugs not making a good connection. So a good idea to take them off and re-do the connections. Remember to turn off the power first (y)

Oct 20, 2015
tunbridge wells
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years
Maybe same problem as our SR Mecatronic system. We changed the code by downloading the app from the Mecatronic website to a laptop and connecting to the Sat system. It was straightforward, the app is step by step. Our system now works again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
musson

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Thanks I spoke to roadpro today and because my box is a 2012 model they will have to reprogram it cost 30 pounds
so hopefully getting it done monday thanks for your information

Mar 1, 2015
stevenage
Funster No
MH
rapido 709f
Exp
since1990
I have the metal black box with my mechatronic system and had to send it to roadpro for re programming.It was returned within two days working perfectly.Does anyone know if my system could be updated using the newer plastic box,i could then programme it myself,rather having to pay every time the transponder data is changed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back