Me again .......Deposit paid!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
After almost two years of looking at layouts etc etc....we have finally put down a deposit on our first Motorhome.Have to wait till June to collect ,but that actually suits us as we need to knock down our garage before delivery (It's full of junk and has never been used as a garage for years) and that will give us the option to park at home.
Be prepared for lots of questions as we are totally new to all this.
Think I will have a drink of something with bubbles in tonight to celebrate!!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi & :pink:.......June....that's a long time to be excited for:)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:welc: Lovely to hear the excitement and sorry you have to wait until June ! Once you pick it up your adventures will begin! Lots of help and advice and fun on here !

OP
OP
Dizzy Izzy
Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
It's a Rimor Europeo 95 plus.
The layout suits us perfectly and the plus has the advantage of an extra double bed should my daughter decide to join us at some point when we are away for longer spells.
We are both hoping to retire in 2017/18 so will be using it most weekends and when on annual leave until then and then plan to travel for extended periods with our mini Labradoodle.
I am Lesley and my husband is Chris and we will hopefully get to a rally this year.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Fat Rat

Free Member
Mar 12, 2015
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 664
Exp
Hello and welcome,

We have the same wait as you (June) but can at least enjoy our Swift Escape in the meantime. We have put a deposit down on a brand new Auto Trail Tracker RB, this is what happens when you visit the Camping and Caravanning Show (NEC) in winter, you end up spending money you swore you would not spend on a new motorhome.
We will be visiting Brownhills in Newark in April (before or after the Peterborough show) just to get an update and show them what they are getting in the p/x. Fingers crossed that we treat it nice till June.
Happy Motorhoming, :Grin:
Karen and Andy.

Dave the builder

Free Member
Sep 13, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
You lucky people I would do the same, if not for mortgage credit cards tax man ect ect ect good luck you guys hope have fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Exciting times.....and you can use the wait buying all you will need for it. Enjoy. :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back