sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
this is my pride & joy,i have owned her since sept 2006,my 1st motorhome..im totally hooked,i'm hoping there are some more mclouis owners out there..samm :Cool:
Link Removed

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
caernarfon...

Lovely looking outfit:winky:

Where was the piccy taken?

hi,the piccy was taken while wildcamping in caernarfon,go past the caravan club site opposite castle and travel along that rd about 2 miles,its a great spot..samm :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hiya ralph-dot thats 1 nice looking motorhome...looks nice 'n' shiny...bet you been buffing it all summer..lol :Smile: if i see you on the rd i will give you an extra big wave!! :winky:

voxol51

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Shakespeare county
Funster No
MH
low profile/garage
Exp
5 years after 27 of tugging
Hi Sam
Your Mclouis has already met our Mclouis 801 at Stratford upon Avon.
When we bought ours in 2003 a lot of people said the 'Macci' was a cheap piece of junk and would not last more than 3 yrs!

Well, at nearly 5 years, its still looking brand new, been snug as a bug in temps down to -15C in Andorra in February, has now done over 40k miles and only once been back to the dealer!
On that visit it was not a problem needing warranty work, but accident repairs.

A friends £10k dearer Autocruise had to go back for warranty work 6 or 7 times, and still has problems.

Good ol' reliable Macci !
Voxy.

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Much better than paying a fortune for a "good" one and moaning about it for the rest of your life. :winky:

Ralph

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Sam
Your Mclouis has already met our Mclouis 801 at Stratford upon Avon.
When we bought ours in 2003 a lot of people said the 'Macci' was a cheap piece of junk and would not last more than 3 yrs!

Well, at nearly 5 years, its still looking brand new, been snug as a bug in temps down to -15C in Andorra in February, has now done over 40k miles and only once been back to the dealer!
On that visit it was not a problem needing warranty work, but accident repairs.

A friends £10k dearer Autocruise had to go back for warranty work 6 or 7 times, and still has problems.

Good ol' reliable Macci !
Voxy.
come on voxy..give us a pic..:thumb: i know iv seen it but what about the rest of the "mhfunners" sammy xx

B

bloddy

Deleted User
McLouis Fan

Hi
We have purchased a baby McLouis today and very excited too! It is the Lagan 252.:Smile:::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi
We have purchased a baby McLouis today and very excited too! It is the Lagan 252.:Smile:::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

hi don't think you noticed, you posted on a 2 year old thread where the original poster is no longer a member, Congrats on your purchase but don't expect replies from Sammclois, she gone, hee heee

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back