Free Member
May 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 707
Exp
RV
Hi
Our MH is now 5 years old. It had MB&G warranty insurance for Van and Hab via Rollerteam from new. They now want £525 for the next 2 years, seems ok to me but not sure if they are trustworthy if something does go wrong. Has anyone got experience good or bad?
Thanks

Last edited:

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
When I tried to claim from MB & G I was told it wasn't covered under the warranty, they are not in business to pay
money out and have fine tuned the policies to avoid any successful claims.

Upvote 0
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I've had a couple of memorable experiences with purchase warranty companies over the years. I would place them close to scammers in the trustworthy tree.
My last ordeal was a claim for a repair but they would only cover the part and not the £1100 labour to get to it.
Good idea until you need them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
We had same insurance on our motorhome but it expired around 4 years ago. Never had to claim on it so .....
When it came up for "renewal" I had a detailed read through the inclusions \ exclusions and there were so many of the latter, and possible ambiguous interpretations of them, decided it wasn't worth the hassle \ risk.
They "reminded" me a couple of times then gave up.

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
I found they did not cover an EGR Valve that needed replacing (however the Dealer did it under warranty) and our local Fiat Dealer was reluctant to deal with them direct when an Alternator needed replacing (they did eventually though)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
We did have a more positive experience with MB&G on our first MH, but that was many years ago. And the warranty came via the dealer - whose service manager had previously worked for MB&G, so knew how to present things to them!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back