• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Maybe a good idea..... (1 Viewer)

ren004

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Wales/Europe
Funster No
MH
VW T4 High Roof
Exp
Since 2003
............... to post a photo or 2 of the trailer that the little Renault 4 sits on ...............
SN857601.JPG
SN857602.JPG
SN857603.JPG
It has effortlessly completed two trips to Portimao in 2014, and a Bordeaux last March. The Twingo is currently enjoying a well deserved break on the Algarve before some fun Autumn track days at the Autodromo
SN857604.JPG

thanks

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I bet that causes the VW clutch a world of pain????????????

OP
OP
ren004

ren004

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Wales/Europe
Funster No
MH
VW T4 High Roof
Exp
Since 2003
Hello new friend,
The drag tops 1100 KGS with the Twingo on board. Considerably lighter with the Renault 4.

Thankfully, both my T4s were built before Roberts ruled production lines. And they both love the trailer. Can't wait for next run out..................

Ditched our modern Mercedes based Hymer 680 last year after [a] Gearbox cooling pump in Hungary; start error, Swansea............ eye watering what Merc wanted to fix it! Ended up going private for one tenth of the money; [c] something called a pressure converter done by StarSul in Faro [Mercedes] Bloke didn't even get his hands dirty [€300]
The final straw was a few days later in Portimao. Stop-lamp fuse blew and put me into limp-mode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOODBYE DIAGBLOODYNOSTICS.............

Now look what you made me do............. pour out my life story and face the wroth of Merc owners lol:LOL:

Good Luck, today and always

SN858230.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back