• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Maxmats rubber custom made Peugeot boxer cab mats - £30 (1 Viewer)

jama

Free Member
May 5, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Custom made black cab mats with cream edging. Great condition. Fits 2015+ Boxer cab.Would prefer collection in person due to size. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Morning. Just looking at your ad. Unfortunately we are a good bit away, Carnoustie, Angus, so I would be asking if you could post (at my cost obviously), I know you said you would prefer collection. If you want to hang off to see if someone locally takes it and get back to me that would be fine.
If it is a no go could you tell me what order part number it is as I looked at Maxmats site and cant see the set you are selling (the extended mat with door-well foot step mats!) They only have the basic sized mat, no door- well mats listed.
Thanks.
Graeme.

OP
OP
jama

jama

Free Member
May 5, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi Graeme,
sorry didn’t get to you sooner. Would be happy to post via Hermes If that is OK? Postage would be an additional £7 On top. Let me know if you’re still interested?

Wait to hear from you.
Thanks
Jane

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mistajim

Free Member
Dec 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
This year