Matalan Slow cooker (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
If anyones interested Matalan are doing a 1.5 Ltr slow cooker for £9.99. Just the job for two people.:thumb:

Last edited:
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Fantastic! I was looking at similar only this morning in the Co-Op at twice the price.

I shall take a trip into Matalans this afternoon - at a tenner you can't go wrong.
If anyone else wants me to get them one (and you don't have a Matalan nearby) and bring to Peterborough give me a shout.

PS. Just phoned Matalan - They are £9 from this shop - Hinari 1.5Litre for 1 - 2 people

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Changed it for you Diabalo :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I'm almost certain it is the same as this one:

Link Removed

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Great things slow cookers as almost anyone can cook using them:winky::thumb:

Last edited:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Fantastic! I was looking at similar only this morning in the Co-Op at twice the price.

I shall take a trip into Matalans this afternoon - at a tenner you can't go wrong.
If anyone else wants me to get them one (and you don't have a Matalan nearby) and bring to Peterborough give me a shout.

PS. Just phoned Matalan - They are £9 from this shop - Hinari 1.5Litre for 1 - 2 people
Hi Sharon,
if you don't mind can you get me one please, if i go i will spend ev en more money,
thanks I appreciate it:thumb::Smile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Sharon,
if you don't mind can you get me one please, if i go i will spend ev en more money,
thanks I appreciate it:thumb::Smile:

Will do Ruth................(I'll pick you up a dozen t's, and 40 pr jeans too:ROFLMAO: - don't tell Tony)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I bought one a few months ago for £8.99 from B&M a discount store. They have branches mainly oop North.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
we bought a remoska cooker several years ago we still use it best buy ever::bigsmile:

We have not had a bad meal cooked in our Remoska. The one BAD thing about them is you need to buy two otherwise you will keep fetching it out of the Motorhome and then forgetting to put it back. Sian is always using ours at home as well, and if its not put back in its invariably my fault, even though the kitchen is not my department:Smile: Remoskas are great, shame they are a little pricey, that said I would buy two, they are that good.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back