Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 12/3000/150 - MasterView display turned red (1 Viewer)

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 12/3000/150 - MasterView display turned red

Hi,

I noticed that my Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 12/3000/150 - MasterView display backlight has turned red instead of the normal white backlight colour. Does this indicate a fault/ alarm and if so, where can I find out the detail?

Of course, I have read the manual but there is next to no mention of this happening

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

Hi,

I noticed that my Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 12/3000/150 - MasterView display backlight has turned red instead of the normal white backlight colour. Does this indicate a fault/ alarm and if so, where can I find out the detail?

Of course, I have read the manual but there is next to no mention of this happening

Is it just because it's Christmas:xrofl:

Sorry I know that doesn't help but couldn't resist it, I will try make amends by finding an answer as it must mean something (y)

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Peter @OurMoreloLife is it a a Masterview easy Mkii, red backlight is an alarm condition, go to page 19

Martin

EDIT @ 6.2 as refered on page 19 it says,

Choose the backlight colour. In alarm the backlight turns red, if not red already.

So you can select a red colour backlight,

Last edited:
OP
OP
OurMoreloLife
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Is it just because it's Christmas:xrofl:

Sorry I know that doesn't help but couldn't resist it, I will try make amends by finding an answer as it must mean something (y)

Martin
You are definitely off my Christmas card list next year for that one! :xsurprised:
Cheers

OP
OP
OurMoreloLife
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Boom! Did it! Changed Config back to white but that's strange how it got set to red.

Maybe there was an alarm that changed it (to red) and somehow didn't go back to white.

Many thanks again; you're the best! :xgrin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+

Hi,

Boom! Did it! Changed Config back to white but that's strange how it got set to red.

Maybe there was an alarm that changed it (to red) and somehow didn't go back to white.

Many thanks again; you're the best! :xgrin:

Good Morning,
My system has done the exact same thing it actually did it a few days ago and l switched it on and off and it returned to normal now it’s turned Red again.
Can l ask if you experienced any further problems after you reset the backlight option?
I haven’t yet attempted a fix l thought it best to look for a remedy rather than just wade in.
Thanks.

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Turning the backlight to red is a command in the programming of the system to indicate a certain scenario, for example battery capacity at a certain level. You can interrogate these by using Mastervolt Adjust software along with a USB interface.

OP
OP
OurMoreloLife
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Exactly, as David has described but the Master Adjust software is not for the faint-hearted and you could cause yourself a whole world of pain in there; I have avoided the temptation but David is now a pro

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back