Free Member
Sep 15, 2012
Worksop
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt - I think!
Exp
Since 01/09/12
I would like to say a big, massive THANK YOU to all who attended the Whitby weekend, for making a newbie feel so welcome and included.... this forum really does have the best people. :winky: I had an absolute blast, and look forward to meeting up again soon.

So if your new to this forum/MH and would like to meet up with likeminded nutters... go for it.! :ROFLMAO: Really.. do, they are all stars.

And thanks ladies for the jump start this morning, or I may have had to don a school uniform tomorrow..!:Doh:

Off up to Berwick in the morning so not around till weekend, but I hope there will be pics aplenty on my return.

These nails are a bugger to type in... :ROFLMAO:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hope you get on to the November one Debbie. It was a laugh wasn't it , and we both found you to be great fun .
Look out on google images for Spring Whitby Goth 2013 , you never know you may recognize some faces from the weekend.
Im Knackered now though . :roflmto:

Enjoy the rest of your Birthday .:thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Debbie did you go back via Scarborough? - it would appear that you got back ok. Get yer name on the reserve list for November. Send a pm to Val (weekenders) and she will add you.

Great paaaaaarrrti as Frank Galagher would say,:ROFLMAO: glad you enjoyed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
Glad you made it, its no fun when the vehicle wont start (been there got the tee-shirt) and thats what funsters do for each other hope we see you soon.

OP
OP
lilac lill

lilac lill

Free Member
Sep 15, 2012
Worksop
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt - I think!
Exp
Since 01/09/12
Look out on google images for Spring Whitby Goth 2013 , you never know you may recognize some faces from the weekend.
.:thumb:

Ralph is on page 3..!!!! With his top on I might add... :ROFLMAO:

WTG Ralph..:thumb: but disappointed I haven't seen you on there yet Bev... Stunning outfit.

Did get back via Scarborough.. bit windy over the tops mind..

And thanks again Truffs.. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back