Marmite + Tabasco Sauce (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I love Marmite.. drink it, put it on toast, on roasted cheese and use in stews ..

Also love Tabasco Sauce.. have it with everything, on chips, salad, soup, sandwiches, bolognese sauce, just adore the hot spicy taste .. so last night I tried a mug of Marmite with a good dash of Tabasco..

mmmm .. hot and bootiful .. give it a try :thumb: :Cool:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
l too am a fan of hot and spicy.
Have you tried Levi Roots Reggae Reggae sauces Jim? Lovely stuff. Also if i have beans on toast i put a spoonful of curry paste in the beans whilst warming.

Craig

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
l too am a fan of hot and spicy.
Have you tried [HI]Levi Roots Reggae Reggae sauces [/HI]Jim? Lovely stuff. Also if i have beans on toast i put a spoonful of curry paste in the beans whilst warming.

Craig

Love it:thumb:...................goes well with most dishes even on curries and chilli ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I love Marmite.. drink it, put it on toast, on roasted cheese and use in stews ..

Also love Tabasco Sauce.. have it with everything, on chips, salad, soup, sandwiches, bolognese sauce, just adore the hot spicy taste ..

but which one do I like better

fiiight

sorry Jim couldnt resist
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
some of us the slightest hint of onion, curry, garlic etc has us rolling around in pain so you are lucky you can eat things like that

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

Also love Tabasco Sauce.. have it with everything, on chips, salad, soup, sandwiches, bolognese sauce, just adore the hot spicy taste .. so last night I tried a mug of [HI]Marmite [/HI]with a good dash of [HI]Tabasco[/HI]..

mmmm .. hot and bootiful .. give it a try :thumb: :Cool:

absolutely NO chance... well, not in the past forty odd years..

I don't eat anything I haven't prepared and cooked myself, never eat in restaurants, buy factory made 'food', tinned, frozen, fresh or otherwise.. working in them would put you off for life.. and as for hotel and restaurant kitchens .. ughh .. rather go hungry... don't do take-aways either ... only exception is a bag of chips from the chippy .. :Smile:

LOL, I must try your home made Tabasco Sauce and Marmite?

::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Sorted...

Now back to the home made MARMITE.. :ROFLMAO:

Tabasco sauce was first produced in 1868 by Edmund McIlhenny, a Maryland-born former banker who had moved to Louisiana around 1840

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Sorted...

Now back to the home made MARMITE.. :ROFLMAO:

Tabasco sauce was first produced in 1868 by Edmund McIlhenny, a Maryland-born former banker who had moved to Louisiana around 1840

that must be the first time a banker has given anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back