Marjal PAIN. (1 Viewer)

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
I do hope that any Funsters who were moaning about prices on an earlier thread and seeming to blame Raimon have all sent him PMs apologising...:winky:

JJ :Cool:

No need to apologise, It is completely understandable to get pissed off when you find the same thing cheaper, but as I said the decission of offering that price was taken during the show, it was a show only price and limited to the first 5 bookings.:Smile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
No need to apologise, It is completely understandable to get pissed off when you find the same thing cheaper, but as I said the decission of offering that price was taken during the show, it was a show only price and limited to the first 5 bookings.:Smile:

Don't let them off the hook Raimon... make them grovel! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Srely THEY send you THEIR bank account details, IBAN etc, and then you go to your bank and pay?

Seem to think the only time we had to do it, ? 6 years ago, cost about £20. But we were sending summat like 150 Euros.

That would be for a CHAPS transfer which sends the money immediately. Now you can do a BACS transfer which is free but takes about 4 days to go through.

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back