Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009

I had a 20m coax and that was more than enough...depending how it enters your van but should be enough on a 90sqm pitch.....your waste !! who knows only you....but if it is a problem a flexy bendi bucket then pour it down the hole ..that is if your waste is on the outside of your van......
Mel

Thx Mel-from the dimensions you gave earlier for pitches,and the fact that the facilities are in corner-I had calculated that 15-20 m of either hose or cable would be adequate.
Mike.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Having swung from 'right,we'll cancel' to 'don't sound too bad ' in about 20 mins- ::bigsmile: I have a couple of Q's for those there. Mike.

No need to do that, at worse if Marjal fails to please, there's a shed load of alternatives to explore.

I've just been chatting to someone, four places bring a big smile to my face, The Alhambra in Granada, The Balcon de Europa in Nerja, the caves just outside Nerja and Ronda. Anyone travelling from UK to Spain should try and see more than just a campsite.

And Gibraltar. It's ours and what we did inside that hill needs to be seen.

Nerja Cave - look for the handrails to get an idea of size as in BIG.

Attachments

• Alhambra.jpg
    Alhambra.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Balcon2.jpg
    Balcon2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Balcon.jpg
    Balcon.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Cave.jpg
    Cave.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Ronda.jpg
    Ronda.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its a bit of a trek away but if you are passing; Nerja is well worth a visit. The beaches and the balcony are very picturesque as are the caves (stunning) and Frigilaina, the white village in the mountains just to the North has to be one of the prettiest villages in Europe::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Thx Mel-from the dimensions you gave earlier for pitches,and the fact that the facilities are in corner-I had calculated that 15-20 m of either hose or cable would be adequate.
Mike.
:thumb:,I think that will be ok Mike, I was at one side of the pitch close to the concrete block with a european van so I faced the sun on my door side...with all the room to sit out in...all I needed was 3 to 3.5m waste I have a long water fill pipe and a long electric cable to lay out (oh by the way the electric is on the same concrete block two pin euro connection...like this one
Link Removed

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Having swung from 'right,we'll cancel' to 'don't sound too bad ' in about 20 mins- ::bigsmile: I have a couple of Q's for those there.

1.Roughly how much grey waste pipe would it need to reach waste point-I realise it depends on how close you park !

2.Same for TV cable-roughly how much.

3.Free Wifi-is that on the pitch,or does one have to troll over to a room that never has enough leccy points for everyone.

Mike.
Yes mike it is free internet....sometimes a bit off and on, but for free, quite good. you can pick it up from your van..It may depend which block you are in, I have been told it is being sent out from each toilet block..but I can not confirm that....I use a booster TP-Link, so I can not say for anybody using just a normal wifi on a computer...sorry:Doh:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Just a little help for your pre shopping.
Anyone that wants english style backbacon take it with you - spannish is streaky and very thin cut
anyone that wants baked beans take them with you - spanish beans in glass jars dont taste anything like english ones
english brown sauce take it with you - tomato sauce is easy to get even spicy tomato sauce
english style bread can be bought from little english shops and is usually frozen, failing that for bread product most similar to english look for american style bread/hot dog rolls/beef burger buns most spanish supermarkets have them
Bisto/oxo cubes/instant gravy granules - take with you
Most big spanish supermarkets will have english foods on sale but they are pricey, also usually a little english shop or two in most towns also pricey but you are guaranteed english foodstuff
Iceland shops over there sell english foodstuff eg tinned stuff,bacon,little pork pies,birthday cards etc along with frozen foodstuff

But you are only going for 3/4 weeks enjoy it and try spanish food and the mediterainian diet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thanks Maggie, planning to be away for 3 -- 4 months so that is useful info good to eat at the local places but I do enjoy cooking in the van so a bit of forward planning can be handy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back