Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Now that you have discovered a free forum you can have your own identity without paying another tenner. And I know how much Bruce like saving tenners:Smile: Please make your visits frequent and Fun::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Marion -

A very big welcome from me. All 'other halves' should have a sep identity here!! Well done and hope you like the banter. Can't wait to catch up on the news with you, as we missed you during our travels in France.

:Smile::Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Marion....::bigsmile:

We can have some girly chats now, can we? :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Marion, how nice to see you here! ::bigsmile: Look forward to meeting up with you again during your next stay in the UK. ::bigsmile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Jim, can we have a girls only chat room..? :Cool:

Great idea! That way we can say what we like about you blokies without getting into hot water! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

Marion

Deleted User
Thankyou everyone for such a warm welcome. I'm always around I just don't post very often. Bruce has enough words for the two of us!

Well we've had a really excellent summer, very slow pace through France - mainly staying on aires but also some wild camping. August on aires is a litle manic with loads of kiddies and some fierce french (guard) dogs -one of which attacked our poor nervous goldie (no blood spilt though apart from my fingers - slight touch of rope burn) so that hasn't done a lot for her confidence.

The weather seemed to be deteriorating in France at the end of Sept and the Municipal we were on was about to close so we've legged it into Spain where it's been beautiful blue skies and temps around 29 deg C until today - now cloudy with a few spots of rain (think it's following us). We used truck stops through Spain and had excellent meals and no hassle parked next to some mighty monster trucks - also a lot easier than the stresses associated with finding a campsite - wondering whether there's space, getting lost etc etc.

Sorry Sharon for not meeting up with you in France - would have been great, just got so fed up with the British weather in France - maybe next year on our annual migration.

Well we now have free wifi for the coming months (missed it so much in France) but we don't have TV at the moment. Hopefully that will be solved in the next few days - ordered a 1.3m dish which should be big enough - just down to Bruce to find a good fixing point and storage when we move.

Maybe I'll do a bit more of the posting now - would be good to have a female only chat room

Marion

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
WELCOME from me too, and a big hug ::bigsmile:
Looking forward to your posts Marion, and yes we would love to meet up with you guys next year.
Just a thought Jim, if you have a "girlie" chat room you better get double unlimited bandwidth mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back