Rally Chat March 2015 - Benicarlo, Spain - Fun rally (2 Viewers)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
For those who attended the Fun rallies at Marjal 2012 or Bellavista in 2014, you will know what a great time we had at both of these past events.. :) - Now I offer you BENICARLO 2015

For March 2015 I have made some enquiries with a site in Benicarlo, located between Valencia and Castellon on the Costa del Azahar regarding a possible rally. I have to say I am not that familiar with the area or have every visited the campsite but looking at the map and their website it seems to offer the type of facilities we look for and of course I have used my funster skills to secure a good price.
Start would be early March, week of the 2nd onwards.. Either a 2 or 3 week duration...

Here is the campsite..
Broken Link Removed

This is just an initial post to see who might be interested... Any feedback on the area or from people who have used the site is welcomed.. If it looks like a "goer" then I will lock in a price and start a list soon...

OVER TO YOU.......

Last edited:

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
that would be great for us tonka we are booked in at bonterra park on the 12th of march but would be able to attend from the 2nd till the 12th and its just up the coast...from reviews on zoover gets a good write up..put us down for this one.:clap::clap:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Possibly, maybe, perhaps. Depends on whether we go to Morocco or decide to stay in Spain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Yep interested

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Hi Steve

Please add us to the list provisionally. Not sure if we will be as high up the coast in March but you never know. Had a fantastic time at Bella Vista so would really like to join you.

Brian and Chris

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
We had booked to stay here last November, got to the site, the girl said we could park anywhere. I have a 7.5m van, couldn't park 'anywhere' as the pitches were too small. (n) We walked round the site, it was scruffy and had vans that looked as though they hadn't moved in quite a while........:eek:
We left and went to Peniscola instead.
Not impressed personally and before that we had stayed on 33 different sites on the way down. It was the only one we didn't stay on. :(

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
We had booked to stay here last November, got to the site, the girl said we could park anywhere. I have a 7.5m van, couldn't park 'anywhere' as the pitches were too small. (n) We walked round the site, it was scruffy and had vans that looked as though they hadn't moved in quite a while........:eek:
We left and went to Peniscola instead.
Not impressed personally and before that we had stayed on 33 different sites on the way down. It was the only one we didn't stay on. :(
Welcome back Steve

goldenline

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Cheers mate, away in the van in only two weeks :D This is the life.(y)
Hi both
Thanks for that we were thinking about that for to morrow as the forcast for benidorm this weekend is not great but will give it a miss.Tried eden in peniscola but was full.May catch up with you sometime
Janice & Alan

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yep pencil us in too please Steve... Have tried all day to put our names down but tinternet is hopeless here at Lincoln xx

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
we would like to try for this one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.