Map Makers: Your Forum needs YOU !! (1 Viewer)

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Shame really --but it is against the rules to have multiple accounts. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
It only takes a couple to set the whole tone, but its not that bad Jock. There are many, many nice people on Facts as you well know. :thumb:

The trouble is they tend to be the silent majority and the petty racists and bigots were starting to take it over when I left.
Free speech is a great thing provided you would be prepared to repeat it and defend your comments when face to face with either the individual or group the comments are directed towards.

It becomes dark and onerous when hidden behind a remote computer and an alias.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Shame really --but it is against the rules to have multiple accounts. :thumb:

just read the Facts thread.. and yes that is naughty .. but he didn't deserve some of the comments..

fact is, the guy is making a map, with a lot of good info, given freely .. that is a lot of work ..

some folk just don't know good manners or how to say thanks

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
You see, we are not all bad on there! :roflmto:
I'm just glad that Rita and I are not the only thoughtful bu##ers on Facts. :winky:

Cheers for now,

Jock.

To be honest Jock i felt embarrassed for him the reception he got on facts.
After i had read it i thought i would have a look to see if he had posted on fun after searching i found him on Scotjimland's post were he got a far better response for his idea.

As for the member who offered to pay his subs he saw what the others didn't top bloke in my book:thumb:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Nomad, that's a nice map. I'll pay you a tenner for a link to this forum from it:thumb:

Jim can you not let him have a few more posts to reply i think he has used all the posts available to him.

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Jim made a good offer ..

What i was trying to say Jim is he has used all his available posts and as i believe because he is not a subscriber he can't use the PM facility( but i stand to be corrected)
Jim's offer is a good one and for him to reply to his offer he would need to make conntact with Jim one way or another.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What i was trying to say Jim is he has used all his available posts and as i believe because he is not a subscriber he can't use the PM facility( but i stand to be corrected)
Jim's offer is a good one and for him to reply to his offer he would need to make conntact with Jim one way or another.

Hi Billy, yes Read Only Fiunsters can use the PM facility, I've PMd him:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back