Many Thanks to JJ (1 Viewer)

rarin2go

Free Member
Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
Having had a bit of a brake failure on our 1993 Hymer whilst in Portugal we contacted JJ by PM to see if he knew any mechanics in the vicinity. His reply was swift and positive even giving us a link to Googlemaps to show the exact location of the garage.

Pedro at the garage welcomed us and set to work on the van i the street as the garage was too small for our vehicle. He took the morning to diagnose and fix the problem, a seized handbrake mechanism on the brake shoe, and the charge was only €75.

My thanks go to JJ for all his help.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Durrrrrr!!!

Having had a bit of a brake failure on our 1993 Hymer whilst in Portugal we contacted JJ by PM to see if he knew any mechanics in the vicinity. His reply was swift and positive even giving us a link to Googlemaps to show the exact location of the garage.

[HI]Pedro[/HI] at the garage welcomed us and set to work on the van i the street as the garage was too small for our vehicle. He took the morning to diagnose and fix the problem, a seized handbrake mechanism on the brake shoe, and the charge was only €75.

My thanks go to JJ for all his help.

Is there any male in Portugal not called Pedro ??:winky: At Parquealbufeira there was BIG Pedro and LITTLE Pedro to avoid confusion !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You are very welcome Rarin2go.

Yes Steve... Luis and Joao and Jorge... :winky:

JJ:Cool:

PS. Hymers of that historic vintage don't get "seized rear brakes"... he merely did routine servicing :winky: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back