Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
given the number of requests for manuals on here I thought it might be an idea to start a collection that I can digitise and save for downloading so if anyone has old (any age after all my motorhome is 28 years old and some are older.) Manuals no longer needed please PM for a postal address. Tech manuals on CD, or Electronic parts catalogues are also wanted. Between us we should be able to build a large resource to benefit everyone. So get hunting and don't throw those old ones out.

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I have the Ford workshop manuals on DVD for the F150-250-350 pickups used a lot for pulling 5ers plus some other models in the USA Ford range if thats any help??

Being a DVD though its a bloody huge file to download:Doh:

Any suggestions???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
as long as the cd is here I could do the lookups, and maybe provide other means of sharing. I have a small collection myself of the Fiat manual on CD and a number of Landrover manuals on CD. Whilst I cannot sell a copy I could lend out a copy on a very long loan with a suitable deposit:thumb:, hee hee

Last edited:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Great idea sorry can't help with manuals have always made a point of passing on to new owners. I always think their need is greater.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Manuals

Great idea. If we have a manual that we can perhaps scan so that other can access, as we need to keep the originals ourselves, what is the best way to accomplish this? perhaps for appliances as well as vans?:Eeek:
S.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Haaamster

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Coventry and Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Ducato CI 1000
Exp
as long as the cd is here I could do the lookups, and maybe provide other means of sharing. I have a small collection myself of the Fiat manual on CD and a number of Landrover manuals on CD. Whilst I cannot sell a copy I could lend out a copy on a very long loan with a suitable deposit:thumb:, hee hee
Do you have any info for a 1994 Fiat Ducato CI 1000 please, for the required loan deposit of course :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back