Maniacs! You're all maniacs!! (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Like Jaws I "infest" a few Forums, one of which is Touring and Tenting, and you can blame Wildman from Devon, because he first brought it to my notice,(me, being an innocent virgin at this kind of thingee) But thats not what this is all about, but you can blame him if you want to!:Cool:

QUOTE; "Good job we don't wave to each other or the hospitals will be overloaded with stupid people who, think it's a good idea to wave to each other as they negoiate(sic) our dangerous roads and motorways" END QUOTE:

SO! There you are!! Homicidal Maniacs!! :Doh: Travelling the hiways and byways indescriminately slaughtering the innocent! Mashing and Maiming!! :cry::Cool:Lifting your hand (which was tightly clenched on the direction travel device!) to nonchalantly recognise a fellow Homo Erectus Tinshedderous, who is also slaughtering and maiming, taxing our over stretched NHS.:Cool:

Shame on you! Shame I say!:Angry:

(ssshhh! the ladys motto is "one life live it" ssshhh! ) :Eeek:

Its under CC LETTERS MAGAZINE OMG the "Lady" is jbeans

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !!

What is worrying is that the person who posted it proly thinks they are really a really great driver !!!

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
i don't wave mismanagement does :Blush:

but she adds bet they don't wave back:RollEyes:

or its a new one no chance of a wave:Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stan Seagrave

Free Member
Jul 4, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coach-built
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'm a biker, so it's head nods rather than waves - which is probably why I keep getting a crick in my neck! :winky:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bloody lucky I have an automatic then !

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
:cry::Cool:Lifting your hand (which was tightly clenched on the direction travel device!) to nonchalantly recognise a fellow [HI]Homo Erectus Tinshedderous[/HI], who is also slaughtering and maiming, taxing our over stretched NHS.:Cool:

Homo erectus (from the Latin ērĭgĕre, "to put up, set upright") is an [HI]extinct[/HI] species of hominid that originated in Africa—and spread as far as India, China and Java
It would appear to be not so, they ended up in Cornwall:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Homo erectus (from the Latin ērĭgĕre, "to put up, set upright") is an [HI]extinct[/HI] species of hominid that originated in Africa—and spread as far as India, China and Java
It would appear to be not so, they ended up in Cornwall:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That would explain it Roger, they don't wave back not in fear but because they are dead. got it now

All the best Rick

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
I wave :welcome: but only if im not, scratchin or nose picin or just having a good look around from my nice elevated touring seat::bigsmile:riving2:

As for unsafe na never had a accident, scared the misses a few times but you have to check she is awake:Eeek::Eeek: ,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back