Mango toll application (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2015
Weston super Mare
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1992
I bank with Nationwide and when applying for the Mango ( now Fulli) tag when I get to the bank and put my IBAN in it tells me my bank does not accept SEPA payments has anyone with a Nationwide bank account found a way around this.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
From memory, when we tried via NW it was a 'No Go' so I went via another of our accounts.

Thanks for the nudge Figaro. I now recall that we too got a Revolut account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
I’m having big problems with Mango or Fuiil as it is now, my bank rejected the direct debit payment on the first invoice which I subsequently paid, I paid the second invoice early using the bank details on the invoice but they keep on requesting payment. I’ve sent at least 20 emails advising them that I have paid but apart from the automated response to say they have received it I have heard nothing.
Ive sent the email another 20 times today as my toll thing is blocked at the moment but I’m doubtful if I will hear anything back before we set off for home at the end of the month.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
I think I posted elsewhere that my "bank" is a building society and I am sure it will be a problem to pay the Fulli account. I am going to get a Emovis account through the CandMC. It might be just a few euros more expensive, but being hassle free it will be worth it. I hate having unpaid bills :eek:
Sue

Upvote 0
Aug 28, 2013
luton
Funster No
MH
Elddis Acardo 125
Exp
When I set up my mango tag there was an initial invoice of 1 euro direct debit to bank to verify the account

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back