gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Not sure there is a thread on the show !!

Went yesterday , not overly impressed , it is heavily weighted on the caravan front and not many accessory exhibitors.

Only kept us interested for a couple of hours before leaving.

The only thing that took our interest was the Roller Team Pegaso 740. Really impressed with the quality and layout at a really good price. We are about 3 years away from changing vans , only had this one for 6mths , but you can dream.

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
I've been every year for a few years but given it a miss this year exactly for the same reason...last year I thought it was more for caravanners. Sounds like I made the right decision.

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016

Went yesterday , not overly impressed , it is heavily weighted on the caravan front and not many accessory exhibitors.

The only thing that took our interest was the Roller Team Pegaso 740. Really impressed with the quality and layout at a really good price. We are about 3 years away from changing vans , only had this one for 6mths , but you can dream.
Did you notice the handbrake on the 740 I am sure it was this model where you cannot access the handbrake if the captains arm is down it has to be up.
Really put me off

RE the show I was also very disappointed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners

Hi. We looked at the 740 and loved it. Dave and Sue, the owners, are really nice folk and their service philosophy looks good. Courtesy car and all that. We are really torn between two MH's and this is one. Would have liked a few extras and this is what is giving us the problem.
Wanted to look at Rapido but Spinney did not have one there though it was listed in the show guide. Mistake on Event City they told us. Mike

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
I have always considered this show to be a weak one, yet very surprised how many people attend.
Thursday was busier than I expected (possibly due to "CC-day"?). One good thing: didn't spend much!

OP
OP
gradyp

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Hi. We looked at the 740 and loved it. Dave and Sue, the owners, are really nice folk and their service philosophy looks good. Courtesy car and all that. We are really torn between two MH's and this is one. Would have liked a few extras and this is what is giving us the problem.
Wanted to look at Rapido but Spinney did not have one there though it was listed in the show guide. Mistake on Event City they told us. Mike
If your looking at Rapido have a look at ITINEO . Rapido make them in there factory in France as a cheaper option and the ITINEO CB 740 which is similar layout to the Roller Team 740 but 5 or 6k cheaper
Worth a look , isn't lovely looking , the hard bit is paying

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ravensworth

Free Member
Sep 2, 2011
sunderland
Funster No
MH
iveco
Exp
I WAS THERE FRIDAY AFTER 1 HOUR I WAS READY TO GO £9 EACH WAS A LOT OF MONEY FOR WHAT WAS THERE NOT GOING NEXT YEAR

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back