Free Member
Jul 11, 2011
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Four Winds B class
Exp
Jan 2010
All this thanks makes us feel very special :ROFLMAO: You will be pleased to know that we too had a really good time at Malvern :thumb: It takes everybody to make an event go well. So we would like to thank all the attending Funsters for their part in the show and hope that we see you all again soon! Jane, Bob and Izzy ::bigsmile:

Hi It was nice to see you all there, thankyou for our first 'visit'

We are one of the quieter customers.. but still enjoyed it and saying hello to
a few...hopefully going to Lincoln.

Oh and thanks for the raffle prize !! some way towards what we spent at the show !:Smile: John and Steph

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Another great Malvern and Funster meet, and a big thank you to Bob and Jane for all the hard work put in.

It is a credit to everyone who attends that a good time is had by all, and it matters not if one is there alone, as a couple or as a family.

Jul 11, 2011
Helmsdale
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1990
Thanks

Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed meeting up with other Funsters at Malvern (our first Rally with MHF).
Special thanks to Bob & Jane who really made us feel welcome from arrival to departure.
Looking forward to our next outing :thumb::thumb:

Dave & Leeann

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
We would also like to thank Bob and Jane for their hard work at this meet.

However I still think that some of the dingbats should have had different answers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had a really good time and it was nice not to have to rush away on the Sunday.

I enjoyed the Cowboys and Indians and the Ukeleles as well.

Thanks all.

Sonja

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Many thanks to Bob & Jane for marshalling the event, also to the Sunday morning chefs and the funsters band for some good entertainment. :thumb:

A great event. :Smile:

RonnieJ

Free Member
Jun 30, 2009
Thetford, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Back home again, great weekend big thanks to Bob and Jane for their expertise in marshaling, well done the bacon butty team,so good to put faces
to the names, looking forward to the next meet. Ron.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
I would like to add my thanks to Jane and Bob too. My first meet, but won't be my last.

To the guy who, on seeing me peering shortsightedly at the clues posted in his van window, attempting to determine which American state he was, said "Oy! You! Newby! take my advice and get out now whilst you still have your sanity!". I didn't take the advice but you made me laugh!::bigsmile:

The bacon cobs were very welcome.

My Butler / Handyman / Chauffeur 'Twinge' enjoyed the meet too. Though perhaps not the part where I spent lots and lots of money........

Lorraine x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back