Malvern (1 Viewer)

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just back from Malvern, had a great time, Eddi bought all the things she couldnt possibly live with out!!! Thanks to Pam & Nigel for a great job as rally marshalls and organising silly games on Sateurday evening - not seen Eddi laugh so much for ages. Nice to see old friends and new faces.

OP
OP

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
No,not that bad, most are for the 'van :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Sounds like you had a good time. We couldnt make it over as OH had extra work on and I hurt my knee overdoing it in the garden.
There is always Sept :Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We are safely back home from a great Funster meet at Malvern. It was good to meet up with friends old and new and to be able to put faces to names. A big thank you to Pamala & Nigel (Sundowners) who were excellent rally hosts, providing a breakfast for us all to start the day with, and an entertaining evening on Saturday as well. Thanks also to Papa John for providing the mini marquee. Hope all of the other Funsters have a safe journey home, we look forward to seeing you at Lincoln.

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
Thanks for a great weekend

Many thanks to Pamala and Nigel for a great meet at Malvern and thanks to John & Shirl for providing the community Tent.
I had a grand time and it was great to meet up with old friends and make new ones, even if it looked like I was only passing through on the way to the Ranch House.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Funsters
We had a good run home arrived about 1 hour ago,
we made sure that everyone was on their way before we left, shubeberdog have got their wheelbearing sorted and should have left by now.
We hope that you all reached your intended destinations safe and sound. We would also like to thank all the members that attended for behaving well and making our job easy. The weather was so good it was the iceing on the cake !!
Saturday night was such a blast we were having such a good time it was not until security turned up en-mass that we realised that it was 1.30am, that we decided to call it a night.
Our special thanks go to John & Shirl (Pappajohn) for the loan of their marquee etc. and Dave & Ans (Snowbird) for their help.
Again we would like to thank all the Funsters that came, we could not have had such a great weekend without YOU.
Pamala would like to thank you for the kind suprise of flowers & chocolates on her birthday
Nigel & Pamala

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
arrived home around 3.30pm after a brilliant and mostly drunk weekend:Blush:.

many thanks to the Sundowners, Nigel and Pam, for a well run meet and making it a worthwhile trip.

nice to see old friends and meet a few new ones as well:thumb:

went straight to the kennels for my other two dogs to be greeted by one very wet golden retriever......got a bad urinary infection over the weekend and an emergency visit to the vet was called for. more expense:cry:
bit of a downer to a great meet but, hey, it cant be good all the time.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds like I missed a good one. Funsters having fun, its what it's all about::bigsmile: Well done Nigel & Pamela - Sounds like you did a great job again:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
The Funsters knitting circle......

IMG_1175.jpg

And the temporary funsters Cafe/Pub

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, arrived home a few hours ago from malvern ,came home via south wales. thanks to nigel,pamala for a lot of effort to make us all happy .thanks to all for the very pleasant weekend,might get some catch up on the sleep now. great time the rest of you dont know what you missed ,cheers alan n family.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well I am just in, what a blinding meet:thumb:

Pamela & Nigel (Sundowners) as usual were 1st class marshals:yeah::yeah:

Saturday night was brilliant:drink: and we sadly had to vacate the entertainment suite (supplied by Papa J :coolthumb: thanks mate:thumb:) @ 1.30 am:cry:

Weather was fairly kind and no :rain::thumb:

Brilliant to meet all the new members and of course the old uns to:winky:

Roll on next meet:thumb:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bus is behaving after filling the tank and slinging every kind of additive I could find and driving it hard for a while.

So fingers XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for all the advice guys

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
We would also like to add our thanks to Nigel & Pamala for the weekend, sorry we didn't get to meet more of the people who were there but the weekend just flew by. Spent most of it meeting up with people who we met during our travels.

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well first rally and we enjoyed it great fun a big thanks to Pam & Nigel for hosting the weekend, thanks for the warm welcome from all we were made to feel part of a great lot of people ethan made new friends sorry to any one for the hundreds of questions posed by a five year old !!! we are lookng foward to linkon !!!

Carl Helen and Ethan

ps sorry for late posting but been realy busy at work and problems with wifi :Doh:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Had an excellent time in malvern and picked up a couple things for the van at the same time.

Kayleigh not stopped talking about the fun she had with your daughter alan, thanks for the warm welcome on arrival.

Thanks very much to the hosts for sorting out all the finer details which turned out excellent specially the fine weather even if it did get a little blowy on the Saturday night.

Kevin

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi all,Sorry for the late post,We had a super time at Malvern,many thanks to Nigel and Pamala for making us feel so welcome.We just got back to the Netherlands tonight and dont realy know when we will be back in UK but will keep you all posted.Once again many thanks for a great meet.Regards,D&A.

TweetiePie

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Movano self build
Exp
on and off since 1968

We'd just like to add our thanks to the Sundowners and all the other funsters for making it such a great weekend, Nice to meet friends old and new and looking forward to our next meet, which will have to be in the new year as we are off to France and Spain in 3 weeks.
Thanks Sundowners for the food and games (but the wife was upset she was beaten to the torch by a young boy :ROFLMAO: ) I know I'm late in my thanks but as they say...good things come in little parcels....errrrrrr, perhaps I got mixed up a bit there.
Anyway, thanks again for all the fun, see you all soon.
Rob and Shirl (robley7636)

valandtony

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Self build
Exp
20 years
Many thanks to Nigel & Pam for a wonderful breakfast on Saturday, most appreciated and to everyone for making our first time out with the Motorhome Fun a truely memorable one.
Val and Tony

S

Shubberdog

Deleted User
Hi
Sorry for the late post but after the meet. We went on to a Camping and Caravanning rally in Norfolk until the following weekend. Fortunately the rest of the holiday went without any problems, after the RAC finally sorted us out on Monday morning.:Doh: after saying on Thursday that thay could not fix it :Angry:

Special thanks to the Sundowners for a great weekend and for making shore we were sorted out before they left, it was very much appreciated.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back