Rally Chat Malvern - Trikeman Can't Go!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,

Yep it's true - after all the planning we are now unable to go to Malvern later this week, something's really cropped up here.

We have fully paid from Thursday to Monday and paid for the tickets for the Saturday night show too. I guess it's too late to 'officially' cancel, but that's life I suppose. We don't mind the loss of the money as it's our fault, but we may have prevented someone else who really wanted to go - not be able to go, which is the worse feeling.
I am not too sure of what can be done for someone to take our place - not even sure if the tickets are transferable - if they are then someone could be lucky. I have the entrance 'slip' that I was sent and it states 'to pick up the evening tickets when we arrive'.

Well, that's life - I will miss meeting back up with SueBaz for sure, been looking forward to that for months.:(:(:(

Regards,

Trikeman.:censored:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
If the tickets turn out not to be transferable, but the parking space in the Fun area is, then 'g8 ysn' will be interested. Met him in a layby at lunchtime (as you do) & he mentioned that they are stuck in general camping, because they were unable to book early enough.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
trikeman could be interested in purchasing your ticket,s will make enquiries to see if they are transferable 07906822631

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry to hear that Kev-we are leaving here around 0930 Thurs morn,so,if you want tickets taking to Malvern just pop round.

Mike

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
They are not transferable that's what a Warners will tell you. Best thing to do is ring and say van reg changed and then they will give you a code. Many have done this in the past including myself.

Sonja

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
sugar - sugar - sugar ann,s eye appointment for hospital arrived to day,so will take malvern as it come,s as we have to be back home monday

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
trikeman could be interested in purchasing your ticket,s will make enquiries to see if they are transferable 07906822631

If you ring and tell them you have changed your motorhome and give them your registration there should be no problem, they just give you a reference number.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
thanks for the replies and the PM's. I have just emailed Jim asking him if he could think of something to get the tickets I have to two lucky funsters.
We would like to donate the Saturday evening tickets to Motorhome Fun and have them brought along to Malvern. As several Funsters have said they would like to buy the tickets, well, we don't want anything for them and have asked Jim for help to get them to someone - a prize, a raffle, whatever that could benefit 2 Funsters and put something in the 'beer pot'. Mike (of Mike and Carolyn) has volunteered to get the tickets to Malvern Thursday (he lives a stones throw from me) so they will be up there Thursday - thanks Mike, I will drop them round.
I don't know if someone could take our place in the Funster 'pitch' but that ticket will be included in the pack I will give to Mike.
I hope someone gets the benefit from them and have a drink on us - just present the slip to the booking office and state K James and the tickets will be given to whoever is lucky enough to get them.

Gutted :( - but happy for someone who can benefit from them.(y)

Regards,

Trikeman.:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back