Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A big thank you to all those who gave their time to ensure this rally was a success, far too many to name... all the rally marshals and quite a few other enlisted helpers worked really hard from Wednesday to Sunday ensuring all those attending our largest ever had a good time.

Marshals, musicians, bacon cookers and bread roll butter'ers, raffle ticket sellers, buyers and donators, tent up and downers, raffle callers and tidy uppers. THANKS :clap:

We've not counted the event shelter raffle money yet but we know from the books sold its £400+ :thumb: That will buy us another three Shelters::bigsmile:

It was a very large rally, but it had a small family gathering feel to it. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Thanks to all the ralliers you made it a special one. Brilliant:thumb:

winchester

Free Member
Jan 29, 2013
abermule powys
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1998
Malvern

Many thanks to all the organisers first time we rallied with the gang hope not the last WinchesterWhen is the next one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks for creating FUN Jim and wtggggg on the raffle.

Thanks to Pamelaar Brisey Lunarman JJ and Frankie, Carol & Eddie for marshalling the largest Funster Meet ever.

Thanks to all the musicians that provided entertainment.

Thanks to everyone who donate raffle prizes and everyone who helped with anything

and thanks to every funster who attended because without you there would be NO FUN

a big thanks to the funsters who supplied food and drink to share, especially on sunday afternoon

Hope everyone's got to their next destination safely

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
ditto gail and must say had a great time with everybody and a special thanks to gail for sunday afternoon ,and also everyone who organised the rally had a ball.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Well another fantastic fun meet bites the dust, and we all gather our strength for the assault on the next event.

One certainly needs an iron constitution for these rallies, and plenty of energy to keep up.

The effort put in by all the Marshalls (you know who you are) is very much appreciated and the smooth running of this huge gathering was down to you guys and gals.

And thanks to everyone else who contributed to making this such an action packed and enjoyable time............ you are all stars and it is your donation of time, prizes, food, drink etc etc that make being a member of fun so rewarding.:thumb:

May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
malven

like to say a big thanks to all the marshals and helpers and musicians for making this big meet a great one and also to those who gave me a hand with things many thanks mervyn:thumb:

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Fantastic weekend!! Thanks to everyone for making it so. What a great bunch of kind and generous people you are!!

The only down side was not winning the belly dancing kit on the raffle :cry:

:thumb:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Thank you for a great meet Jim and all the helpers, you made it great.
Loved Saturday night, Others had paid to see entertainment but we had free entertainment and the band was great.:thumb:

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
As newbes we were made very wellcome.Although we had a long walk back to our van as we camped with the riff raff.
Breakfast was great and thanks to the lads and girls who sweated buckets to cook the food.
We had to leave before the end of the raffle.
Hope the girls won something with our tickets:Smile:
Have booked for Lincoln as long as there has not been a mess up with booking will see you there and this time in your area

Liamog

Free Member
Aug 13, 2013
Dundalk, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Semi integrated Knaus
Exp
Since 2004
Great first time experience

We heard of Motorhome Fun through a chance meeting with Carol and Eddie in Bourton on the water. They invited us to join the Craig at Malvern and everyone we met over the few days was most welcoming and inclusive. I really enjoyed the music session and having never played along with a group before I want to thank Barrie, in particular for making feel at ease and to Stu, Mike, Richard, Martin, Rex and the others all your encouragement. Having really enjoyed the Fairport music festival at Cropredy the previous weekend, and had great weather all along this weekend has topped off a super trip for us.
My thanks once again to Eddie and Carol for your warmth and welcome and to all of you at Motorhome Fun for your inspiring community.
Slán,
Liamog

Sam and Viv

Free Member
Sep 1, 2010
fife
Funster No
MH
hi-top
Exp
of-on with caravans-40yrs
Malvern

Our first time at a Funsters meet and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Would like to thank everyone who helped to run this meeting and hope to meet up in the near future.

Sam and Viv
LDV400

:Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Another fabulous meet, with great company and so many new funster's whom we loved meeting , weather behaved and excelled itself thankfully :Cool:.. thank you to all the Marshalls that worked so hard to make sure we all had fun :thumb:

The cheese n wine was a fab get together and meeting so many new folk , but do wish folk would get chairs that you cant slide off but at least I saved my drink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We went walking up n around them there darn Malvern Hills on the Saturday geo caching which took us over a 10 mile hike which left us shattered for the Saturday evening supper alas

But we recovered in time on Sunday morning for the brilliant bacon roll feast .. thank you again for all who kept us well fed :winky:

Still recovering we just chilled and left mid day Monday

ANOTHER FABULOUS MEET RUN BY MOTORHOME FUN XX

THANK YOU ALL and see you at Lincoln

John n Kath X

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Sorry to be late (...again!:RollEyes:) while JJ seemed to get easy internet I seemed to always have no signal or so poor it put me off after having waited ages!!
Anyway...it was really a wonderful meet. Meeting up with old friends of course but as well so many new faces I was happy to put names on and vice versa! Not for long though as my memory is a bit faulty with English names.
Sorry to the other marshals if I have been a pain now and then , not being able to get all the usernames when told at the entrance of FUN fields.... too many different accents did not make it always very easy:Blush::Blush: I did enjoy the job though!!

I hope I (we) will be able to come back again soon ...time will tell!

Many thanks to all the nice funsters I have met, I've enjoyed each chat with each of you.

I have seen marvellous children too! Ethan (welshcowboy' eldest son) was one of them! What an amazing little boy!! He's been caring his baby sister and brother nearly all the day time pulling them in 2 little wagons; cuddling and kissing them when they were a bit sad or angry...well done Ethan, your parents must be very proud of you!!I am very happy to have met you!!:thumb:

Plenty of nice and happy souvenirs!! Thanks to Gail for all her efforts to make everyone at easy and who succeeded in making me drink alcohol:Eeek: Tony has been a busy bee too:thumb: I wish I could have stayed longer but had arranged other things for the evening.

Wishing to see you all (errr not in one go please:Eeek:!) for an overnight stop on your way to holidays in Spain or Portugal! I'll try to be the best host possible:winky:

Affectueusement à TOUS

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile::Cool:

Whoops ...nearly forgot little Coco! Please Stewart , give her a nice stroke from me ...I love your little doggie!!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thankyou Jim, Sian and all the other marshalls who worked so very hard. It was our first rally but definitely won't be our last. Everyone was so friendly. Gail and her husband(ourcampersbeentrashed) were chatting within minutes and offered us the use of their genny, we were ok as it turned out but I had woried as we had only been on ehu before. Thanks to all the musicians who entertained us and a sprcial thanks to Martin and Carron for their friendship anf useful tips for our next French adventure . See you all soon I hope. Nick and Carolyn.:Smile:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Thankyou Jim, Sian and everyone for a wonderful meet again, it seems the meets get bigger and better every time!

Thanks again to Jim for his help with our little problem which seems to have been sorted now.

It was great to see everyone again, especially JJ and Frankie who we have not seen since Marjal!

Malaga can't come soon enough!!

Ginny and Mike

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Great Rally thanks to the Marshalls for all their hard work.
See you all again soon hopefully

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Rude Bear

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
Many thanks to all

Hi guys
i like to thank everyone involved with malvern weekend, had a great time and spoke and laughed with lots of great people.
Marshells and helps were great
loved the sing along

Hope to see you all at lincoln

John @ sam

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
This was our first meet really enjoyed it thanks to all the people who made it happen it was nice to put faces to names even Champers (who called me fat):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RobGriff

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
TONYPANDY Rhondda Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker LB
Exp
Since 2009
A big thank you to Jim, Sian and all the Marshals for a Great Time , Also a big thank you to John and Cath for the lend of the camping cooker:thumb:, and a big thank you to John (lunarman ) for the pig tail.:thumb: and a big thank you to Doug (old doug) and Ellen for a great week end and for doing our fridge:thumb::thumb:. This was first time out with the Funsters and it will not be our last.
Even though we had a bad start the funsters rallied around and helped us out. Had a great time with a lot of friendly people :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:.
So Thanks again
Robert & Debra

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
This was our first meet really enjoyed it thanks to all the people who made it happen it was nice to put faces to names even Champers (who called me fat):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No I didnt , I said you were a great shape and not skinny .... truly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kath

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back