Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We'll be having a table sale in our Marquee on the Saturday from 11am till 1pm. Bring along anything you have for sale and a table. We did this at Lincoln last year and it proved very popular. The sale will coincide with a coffee and cakes morning so there will be plenty of Funsters looking for a bargain. For sellers there will be a charge of £1 per table. This will be added to any money the band collects and will be donated to a cancer charity. (y)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I like looking at this table...

Screenshot_2014-07-28-15-53-12_zps48489f23.png

Sorry... I don't know what got into me.

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I hear you now have quite a nice chair ::bigsmile:

Just don't think of buying his bed, the road-springs are knackered with too much cross country riding...........:D

WalterRv

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
B+ Class
Exp
fairly new
We'll be having a table sale in our Marquee on the Saturday from 11am till 1pm. Bring along anything you have for sale and a table. We did this at Lincoln last year and it proved very popular. The sale will coincide with a coffee and cakes morning so there will be plenty of Funsters looking for a bargain. For sellers there will be a charge of £1 per table. This will be added to any money the band collects and will be donated to a cancer charity. (y)

seller table space for me as well please, Jim..got some stuff to get rid off,lol

Candy Floss

Free Member
Nov 16, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
approx 20 years
table space for me as well JIm I will put my home mad jam on it and half the profit from that goes to Mavis's Meso charity.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Not sure whether or not to bring these so

Is anyone interested in a full motorcycle suit with armour protection. Tried on never used?

I have some plastic cutlery sets individually wrapped knife fork dessertspoon teaspoon and serviette anyone need some of these for a party?

got one or two items suitable for the goth meet if I can remember where I put them too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back