Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
We'll be having a table sale in our Marquee on the Saturday from 11am till 1pm. Bring along anything you have for sale and a table. We did this at Lincoln last year and it proved very popular. The sale will coincide with a coffee and cakes morning so there will be plenty of Funsters looking for a bargain. For sellers there will be a charge of £1 per table. This will be added to any money the band collects and will be donated to a cancer charity. (y)

WalterRv

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Staffordshire
MH
B+ Class
Exp
fairly new
We'll be having a table sale in our Marquee on the Saturday from 11am till 1pm. Bring along anything you have for sale and a table. We did this at Lincoln last year and it proved very popular. The sale will coincide with a coffee and cakes morning so there will be plenty of Funsters looking for a bargain. For sellers there will be a charge of £1 per table. This will be added to any money the band collects and will be donated to a cancer charity. (y)
seller table space for me as well please, Jim..got some stuff to get rid off,lol

Apr 19, 2008
East London
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Not sure whether or not to bring these so

Is anyone interested in a full motorcycle suit with armour protection. Tried on never used?

I have some plastic cutlery sets individually wrapped knife fork dessertspoon teaspoon and serviette anyone need some of these for a party?

got one or two items suitable for the goth meet if I can remember where I put them too.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services