Malvern Show (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
hi, wondered if any of you know if the day parking at the show is on grass or tarmac, and if Motorhome's are allowed in the day parking.

Thanks

Lynne

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
hi, wondered if any of you know if the day parking at the show is on grass or tarmac, and if Motorhome's are allowed in the day parking.

Thanks

Lynne

Motor homes for allowed to day parking, dont know if its grass or hardstanding though

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi its all grass & you need to get there early as it can be a long walk happy travels Rod

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lynne Roy
Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Thanks guys, I need to collect something I have ordered from the show, I have p/x motorhome and will be on the way to collect new one and don't want to park on the grass as it will be all cleaned ready to hand in

OP
OP
Lynne Roy
Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
If anyone knows where I can stay close enough to walk in could they let me know please,

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Sorry but you are extremely unlikely to be able to park anywhere close by except the official parking. Yes it is on grass - and the current weather forecast is for wet - but if you go early on the first day you shouldn't get dirty. Unlike Peterborough, Malvern doesn't get very soft in the wet.
Anyway if I recall there are car washes locally for a quick rinse down after if you really think it's necessary.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back