Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
just had a quick refresher
Quorn Frankfurters - 12 mins in a pan of hot water
normally in the chiller @ tescos/sainsburys (vegatarian/healthyoption) I will bring some along

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Gail, no need to provide any food for this veggie. I am so finicky about what I eat and when, so I will just enjoy your company if that is ok....... Looking forward to seeing you all again. Did you say you were in RVOC or General? Or am I imagining it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds good Gail, was not sure if the hot dogs were each or per couple so probably voted for the wrong amount
Would it be possible to have it in the Fun Marque if it is raining.

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Sounds good Gail, was not sure if the hot dogs were each or per couple so probably voted for the wrong amount however many the people in your motorhome are likely to eat - sorry perhaps I should have made it clearer :):):)

Dont know Carol - there would be a great deal of carting back and forth of all the bottles, cups, plates, tables etc. not sure that I am up to that - and nowhere to cook the hotdogs, I wouldnt feel comfortable imposing on someone elses motorhome for cooking purposes.

We will be parked with RVOC are near the Wye hall - perhaps I could blag some afternoon space in the hall depending on what its being used for during the day this year.

Lets see what the weather brings (hopefully not rain). (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Gail
Yes please for the pimms afternoon don't mine what afternoon and 2 hotdogs if you want help just shout
Thanks Pol x

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
heat? HEAT? HEAT?

Lovely jubbly
No chance. We're going. :unsure:

It's rained at every Fun meet we've been at so far. I can see us inheriting a certain nickname if it rains at Malvern too.:(

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Folks I need to place the order by 1st August so if you are wanting to join us please complete the poll by then many thanks

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Sounds good Gail, was not sure if the hot dogs were each or per couple so probably voted for the wrong amount

I owe you a big apology Carol (y)(y)(y) When I replied I was remembering the winds and damage to the marquee that is usually provided at fun meets. I had completely forgotten that Warners were providing us with one.

I have messaged Jim asking for permission to use the Warners Fun Marquee on Sunday afternoon and am waiting for his reply.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Gail, my hospital appointment on the Monday has been cancelled and so we will be staying on the Sunday!
2 dog rolls please whether on sat or Sun.
Ps can I change my vote now please from Sat to Sun?

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Food and Link Removed all ordered and will be delivered on the Saturday. Just need to remember to get some vegetarian hotdogs from iceland before we leave.

RVOC voted for Saturday, and Fun voted for Sunday so heres pretty much the final plan

Pimms afternoon with hotdogs at our motorhome weather permitting on the RVOC pitches with entertainment on the Saturday afternoon led by Makems Mike.

Fun Sunday - late afternoon, hopefully in the fun tent (waiting on the ok from Jim) music led by Barry with pimms, mango fizz (non alcoholic) and hotdogs and whatever else people wish to bring with them.

If someone near the fun marquee would allow me to use their cooker for the hotdogs I would be be most grateful xxx and all help in bringing everything to the marquee will be welcomed with open arms

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Food and Link Removed all ordered and will be delivered on the Saturday. Just need to remember to get some vegetarian hotdogs from iceland before we leave.

RVOC voted for Saturday, and Fun voted for Sunday so heres pretty much the final plan

Pimms afternoon with hotdogs at our motorhome weather permitting on the RVOC pitches with entertainment on the Saturday afternoon led by Makems Mike.

Fun Sunday - late afternoon, hopefully in the fun tent (waiting on the ok from Jim) music led by Barry with pimms, mango fizz (non alcoholic) and hotdogs and whatever else people wish to bring with them.

If someone near the fun marquee would allow me to use their cooker for the hotdogs I would be be most grateful xxx and all help in bringing everything to the marquee will be welcomed with open arms

Glad you feeling better Gail was quite worried about you when reading fun at 4am this morning You go Girl enjoy yer self xxx

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks xxx Ive even managed to negotiate a noise free weekend with the local construction sites for the bank holiday. I will have lots of happy residents and not even be around to enjoy it myself

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Considering I might be parked next to you put us down for what ever is going let me know what you would like me to bring on satuday
Gary.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Alas, sorry I wont be there to either make "chips" or my famous "jungle juice" :LOL:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Gail, we have a Coleman type double burner thing that you are welcome to use for cooking - I am also very happy to help in any way I can. Look forward to seeing you there.

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Have a great birthday wherever you will be Ray xxxx

Gail, we have a Coleman type double burner thing that you are welcome to use for cooking - I am also very happy to help in any way I can. Look forward to seeing you there.

cheers much appreciated geraldine xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back