Rally Malvern Motorhome Show Rally (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
Just booked. See you on the Thursday and bringing the grandkids for a couple of days ( god help us!).:D

Clactonmark

Free Member
Jul 29, 2015
Clacton Essex
Funster No
MH
Low Profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie although i have been caravaning off and on since 1986
Paid & Booked, form filled in, arriving Thursday. Looking forward to great weekend again.
Mark & Jan

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Have booked, paid, filled in the form and arriving Thursday

Cheers

Trevor & Ching

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Hi all, and @Jim . Several folks are planning on going to Lymington ( have to leave Wednesday) then Malvern ( can’t arrive until Thursday), us included.
We were planning a Wednesday night at Haynes Museum, but that has been cancelled.
Is anyone else in this position and if so where are you planning on staying on the Wednesday night?
Is there an option to arrive at Malvern on Wednesday ?

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Is anyone else in this position and if so where are you planning on staying on the Wednesday night?

As far as I know, there is no option to arrive on Wednesday.

We've overnighted here in the past but I'm not sure if it's open at the moment. Maybe worth a call? https://www.themarlbankinn.co.uk/

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all, and @Jim . Several folks are planning on going to Lymington ( have to leave Wednesday) then Malvern ( can’t arrive until Thursday), us included.
We were planning a Wednesday night at Haynes Museum, but that has been cancelled.
I am not certain but I think some have over nighted at Upton on Severn in the past, @Theonlysue may know.

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
We filled out the form after booking a while ago, but can't see our name on the list. Shall I fill it out again?

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We filled out the form after booking a while ago, but can't see our name on the list. Shall I fill it out again?
Thats Jim's form you have filled in no need to fill in again. I I don't get to see Jim's list. This list is just for the thread so now you have posted on here I'll add you on this list thankyou x

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
Thats Jim's form you have filled in no need to fill in again. I I don't get to see Jim's list. This list is just for the thread so now you have posted on here I'll add you on this list thankyou x
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back