Rally Malvern Motorhome Show Rally (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Seems an expensive way of getting a free cup of tea! :drink:

Have Fun everybody, regretfully we won't be there this year.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
There will be a lot of us in the general field, look out for MHF flags and stickers and join us, you won't get into the MHF field as you will have a red pass, it won't be far to walk to the group field, just over the road and up a bit.:D

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I have booked to come , but I can only get into general camping, I wondered if as I'm only little, will I be able to camp with MHF? It would be great if I could

You could try - but as far as I remember the general camping area is some way from the Funster enclosure. Somebody tried it last year but the parking marshals made them return to the general area. The Funster marshals don't have the authority to allow unbooked parking I believe. But as beemobile says, there'll be plenty of Funsters in the general camping area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Only a few days left before you all will be making your way to this rally. I've enjoyed helping @Jim in keeping the thread list up to date with those who have posted on here to say they were coming. It helped to bump the thread up and let other Funsters know who would be attending. Sadly we personally won't be at Malvern this year so we wish you all a fantastic rally.
Kate Bill & Amanda x

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Thanks for all your hard work kate bill/Amanda for keeping the list up to date

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Anyone know the earliest permitted arrival time on Thursday?

Ian

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Only a few days left before you all will be making your way to this rally. I've enjoyed helping @Jim in keeping the thread list up to date with those who have posted on here to say they were coming. It helped to bump the thread up and let other Funsters know who would be attending. Sadly we personally won't be at Malvern this year so we wish you all a fantastic rally.
Kate Bill & Amanda x
Not sure if I got the rating correct

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Kate Bill & Amanda x

Thanks for your work keeping this all up to date Kate. Really appreciate the help. (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
While I leave Lincoln tomorrow for the 5 hour trip to Malvern, Siân is already in Oxford with Katie and will join us from there. This means though I can only take the one trailer with me so unfortunately we won't be able to have Bacon Rolls on Sunday. :( . Stuart @Silkcut is bringing his sound system otherwise we'd have been missing that too. Thanks Stu (y)

The good news is, with Katie having a her plasma exchanged immediately before the show she will be full of beans and hopefully will be able to help us on the stand. (y)

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
While I leave Lincoln tomorrow for the 5 hour trip to Malvern, Siân is already in Oxford with Katie and will join us from there. This means though I can only take the one trailer with me so unfortunately we won't be able to have Bacon Rolls on Sunday. :( . Stuart @Silkcut is bring his sound system otherwise we'd have been missing that too. Thanks Stu (y)

The good news is, with Katie having a her plasma exchanged immediately before the show she will be full of beans and hopefully will be able to help us on the stand. (y)
I think it’s great news news that Katie will be there. Giving up our Sunday bacon roll seems a very small price to pay for that. Good for our health as well!

Jun 25, 2017
Canterbury
Funster No
MH
Benimar 294
Exp
Since 2009
Hi
We have left our paperwork, including the motorhome fun booking sheet that needs to be displayed in our window, for Malvern at home.
Does anybody know if this will stop us getting onto site?
We’ve got confirmation of our booking from Warners in our phones and we’re included on the attendees list so we’re hoping that this will be sufficient - fingers crossed!
Thanks
BeniandtheVolts

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
Just to let you know we will be arriving on Friday morning ..not thursday as I put on the form..Silvia

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Bernie
The only thing I can suggest is that you phone Warners and explain whats happened and that you have confirmation on your phones and see if they can leave your copy on the gate
Carrie Phone No 01778392091 or mobile 07795114042 events organiser
Can you please tell me your surname

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Poki
Whats your surname please so we can alter our list also reg no.
Thanks Polly

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
ANYBODY COMING TO MALVERN IF YOU HAVE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR DETAILS PEASE SEND THE MARSHALS YOUR SURNAME AND REG NO. ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT COMING PLEASE LET US NO WE ONLY HAVE WARNERS LIST AVAILABLTHANKS POLLY

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
@Beni and the Volts I think you might have a problem, depends if the marshalls on the gate are prepared to accept your phone confirmation. Probably best to give Warners a call and see what they say - they're usually quite helpful.
Oops, Polly beat me too it.

Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
5 years and still learning
@Ambilkate .............. Tibbatts, X361 YMV, MFun section, was to arrive Thurs .......... NOT ABLE TO ATTEND .... SOLO TICKET (Thurs to Mon) AVAILABLE IF ANYONE CAN USE IT.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well I'm finished with the admin and now ready to leave. If you ordered badges then I've just done them. (y) Lots of Newbies attending so there were plenty to make. The rally marshals will have these at the gate when you pull on to the rally field, do remember to ask for them. No worries if you forgot to order one. We will be able to make some at the show (y)

badges-1.jpg

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi Bernie
The only thing I can suggest is that you phone Warners and explain whats happened and that you have confirmation on your phones and see if they can leave your copy on the gate
Carrie Phone No 01778392091 or mobile 07795114042 events organiser
Can you please tell me your surname
I to have misplaced paperwork. Phoned warners they they said collect new ones at the gate. See you all on Thursday.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Mrs Emmitdb and me are not attending Malvern as we are girding our loins to welcome you all to the Pershore Plum Festival Rally immediately after Malvern.

We usually raise money for Prostate Cancer UK by selling books, ALL the proceeds of which go to the Charity.

For Malvern we have franchised our Charity raising to @welshcake lady.
They, Geff and Chris have kindly taken a selection of our books for your purchase at the Show.
We will be operating an Honesty Box and the books will be in the Marquee (Jim willing)

So there you have it. There's some good authors in the mix and just to reiterate, ALL the money goes to the Charity.

See you Plumsters at Pershore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back