Rally Malvern Motorhome Show Rally 2019 . FULL CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Compulsory visit to Wetherspoons ?
20190817_134430.jpg

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Perhaps we should have gone to Weatherspoons again today, certainly would have been cheaper, just bought a new motorhome!
A new IH630RD to replace our current one, we had not planned on replacing until after we go on a trip to the Balkans and then Turkey next year but Nicola at IH caught us at a weak moment !
I didn't mean to quote myself, I meant to quote Anthea M , the balance of my mind is still disturbed!

Last edited:

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
All those that could not get in mhf this year should remember that disabled is right near fun. You can book on there and save paying to be long to a club. Nobody checks or has the facility to check if you’re disabled or not.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
All those that could not get in mhf this year should remember that disabled is right near fun. You can book on there and save paying to be long to a club. Nobody checks or has the facility to check if you’re disabled or not.
I don’t understand this at all, firstly the disabled parking is nowhere near the Fun site and secondly I seem to remember that they do check your disability badge.
It’s also £2 less if you book through a club.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
You lot are making me thirsty just watching, do you show your Fun Marshalls badge in Weatherspoons for a BOGOF or what:D
Loved the event last year and all that "shit kickin country music" the outfits on some were amazing, lost count of the number of Clint Eastwood & Doc Holiday look alikes.
Have Fun, I'm sure you all will.
Best wishes
Les & TinaL

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
I don’t understand this at all, firstly the disabled parking is nowhere near the Fun site and secondly I seem to remember that they do check your disability badge.
It’s also £2 less if you book through a club.
Disabled was by the cathargo. Turn left out of your field and it’s on your right.
I was saying if fun was FULL . If you take in to account joining another club just to be on the inside field disabled offers a cheap alternative. But you go where you want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Disabled was by the cathargo. Turn left out of your field and it’s on your right.
I was saying if fun was FULL . If you take in to account joining another club just to be on the inside field disabled offers a cheap alternative. But you go where you want.

Not sure if filling up the disabled area if you don’t have a disability is really fair. I think that RVOC would be a better option.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
A new IH630RD to replace our current one, we had not planned on replacing until after we go on a trip to the Balkans and then Turkey next year but Nicola at IH caught us at a weak moment !
I didn't mean to quote myself, I meant to quote Anthea M , the balance of my mind is still disturbed!
Lovely !!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp

Was it the VW one? Some nice things about it .

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
We will have to disagree on this one, the Fun site is one of the furthest from the show, the disabled site is adjacent to the exhibition area, have thrown the site plan away as we are leaving tomorrow.
Also parking in a disabled area without a disabled badge is not on, and I speak from experience when I say that they do check if you have a blue badge.

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Not sure if filling up the disabled area if you don’t have a disability is really fair. I think that RVOC would be a better option.
Have you seen the people in disabled ? Have it your way if you don’t think disabled is where I said so be it.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Was it the VW one? Some nice things about it .
no it’s another 630RD, we did look at the 680 crafter but although we liked the bathroom and kitchen it’s even narrower, less storage and felt cramped and wer’re quite small!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Has any dog owner lost anthing ???
If so your pile of dog shit can be found at the back of my van...
?????:swear2::swear2:

I wonder if it's a very generous dog and it's the same one that left huge pile of s**t outside my habitation door yesterday. Good job I didn't catch the lazy sods who probably think they are good dog owners.

Thank you to @Red for kindly clearing it so my little grandaughter didn't step in it. It wasn 't his dog that did it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back