Rally Malvern Motorhome Show Rally 2019 . FULL CLOSED (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
20190818_112521.jpg

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
We would like to thank the attendees that visited the Prostate Cancer UK bookstall (kindly facilitated by Jeff and Chris welshcake lady ) You raised £12. Well done. I also understand that somehow there was a surplus of Mr Kipling cakes left over from this morning's gathering. With one or two honourable exceptions I can't believe you lot haven't got lifetime membership at Slimming World. Anyway, I digress. Many thanks to Dave and Polly toledo for donating those cakes for sale at Wyre Piddle.

Lastly, we arrived in Wyre Piddle village just after noon to be met by a car/ caravan combo turning at the village cross. There would have been 'fun and games'in Mill Lane had we been earlier.
Moral of story. Do not arrive early!!!

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Help
Hymer M900 CLJ in top end of field with alarm going off all the time!
Anyone know who it is? Please ask to return to van.
May be in marquee.
Thx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
A most enjoyable weekend met some lovely folk, Taunton tomorrow then onto Plymouth for our sailing to Santander on Tuesday, any Funsters on it?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
BIG THANK YOU to all the marshals ... huge thank you to the group for music .. huge thank you to ALL the new aunties and uncles without whom I would have been exhausted .. especially Cherie and Rex and Tonka and Irene. I was at my wits end without you.

Carol and Eddie for social evening.

Back to being alone.. will miss everybidy. :(

Left this morning with tears .. as little one will miss you all. Hugs. Xxx

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
I would like to thank the marshals Bill Jan Mike Loueen John Angie and Janine for their help. Also many thanks to Swansea jack(Ray), Stuart for the Genie and Lights because without them we wouldn't be giving our many thanks to the Musicians who entertained us on Friday and Saturday.
Many thanks to you all
Toledo and Polly

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I know we weren't parked up with fun (thankyou again Martin funflair ) but we had a great time in the marquee on saturday and catching up with folks in the cowsheds last night.

Keypresser I didn't realise you were there Tracey, it was you in the marquee wasn't it???? I kept looking at you thinking blimey, she looked so like you:doh::laughing: sorry!

Anyhoos my newbie mh owning neighbours seemed to enjoy the weekend, as did Trace & Rich

IMG_20190819_092005_1.jpg

I'm sure they will be seen at future funster meets.

Sorry I didn't get chance to say bye MicknMew safe travels, have a great time

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thank you to all the marshalls for all their hard work and to the wonderful musicians on Saturday night. As usual Nick and I had a great time catching up with friends, still can't believe we've bought a new van, exciting times ahead.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A huge:dogthanks:to all the marshals that worked hard all weekend to make this another great rally, also thanks to all those who supplied the entertainment . WELL DONE TO YOU ALL . Hope everyone had a safe, hassle free journey to wherever the road was taking them.
Mew

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks to all for a lovely weekend. The marshalls all did a grand job, most of it in pouring rain.

We didn’t buy anything, so came away with wallets intact, but we did have a weekend of fun with mates that money can’t buy... :hugs:

Jim you we’re missed, and it definitely wasn’t the same without you, Sian and Katie. Sending love and best wishes for a better time ahead for you all, and a gentle hug for Katie xxx

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A big thank you to all of the Marshals for there great work especially on Friday when the heavens opened. Also all the entertainers for their contributions to make the evening entertainment so much fun, it could not have been possible without Swansea Jack supplying the genny and Silkcut bringing it to the meet.

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Has any dog owner lost anthing ???
If so your pile of dog shit can be found at the back of my van...
?????:swear2::swear2:

I wonder if it's a very generous dog and it's the same one that left huge pile of s**t outside my habitation door yesterday. Good job I didn't catch the lazy sods who probably think they are good dog owners.

Thank you to @Red for kindly clearing it so my little grandaughter didn't step in it. It wasn 't his dog that did it.

This is soooo sad and infuriating to read, and seems, from my extensive experience of campsites and limited experience of FUN meets, to only be a regular feature of FUN meets (We've attended 3 FUN meets and picked up over 5 piles of SHIT that Bannock had nothing to do with), I really don't understand why some dog owning members of this forum think its OK!

So tonka and movan, on behalf of the other 99% of FUN dog owners that attended this meet please accept my apologies, it's not on and something should be done to stop it.

(Jim for information)

Cheers
Bannock, Red and Chris

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just to say a big thank you to all the Marshal's for yet another Fun filled Malvern meet Eddie and I had a great weekend and could not believe how quickly the time went. I have to thank all the Musicians for the Music over the weekend as ever as ever loved it, Jim we missed you Sain and Katie you were in all our thoughts, but you can rest assured the Fun Flags were flying high and the marshals did you proud.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back