Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
View attachment 528863

A couple of blokes approx 30 years old parked above vehicle up on the verge on the adjacent road, near the far left hand corner of our camping ground (looking up the field from the tea tent)… they hopped over the fence and have briskly walked down into our Fun area. I got my shoes on and followed their progress whilst getting over to the fence to take the attached picture.

They clocked me watching them, which raised my suspicions even further.

May be totally innocent …. We should all be Keeping our eyes peeled on yours and your neighbours possession please!

PS: not all flat bed transits are owned by our travelling community BUT….
Sian and Eddy are checking the site. Thanks for the heads-up 👍

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
According to the dvla ito a volvo becarefull send security round or the police keep safe

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
A last minute decision found us spending the weekend at Malvern, so we're at the opposite end of the venue from the Funsters. We did bump into them however after a long walk on a footpath at the top of the showground. Thanks for the warm welcome and coffee 🙂

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Update: the men in question apparently went into the showground. They left via the entrance near our entrance. Security spoke to them, they were empty handed. Extra patrols being mounted by security. Though it looks as though they used our site to access the showground they did not come via our main entrance. This means they walked across our site from the gate where they were first seen through the middle of our vans.
Please be extra mindful of your property and van security tonight. If you see anything suspicious try to inform the Marshall's and security opposite - it is a 24 hour staffed gate house in radio contact with mobile patrols.
Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back