Rally Malvern Caravan Show 30th Sep - 2nd Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
It looks like we chose the wrong route home. As we got to the M180 having driven past Humberside airport there was a police car preventing access to the westbound carriageway. Diversion signs put us onto the eastbound carriageway. We travelled for many miles towards Grimsby before being able to use a flyover to join the westbound traffic. There were several police vehicles travelling in both directions. Nothing was in place to stop us joining the westbound traffic but as we past under the flyover where we had originally hoped to join the motorway traffic was at a standstill. I fear there could be serious injuries. Two trucks involved, one vehicle on fire, all lanes blocked.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
It looks like we chose the wrong route home. As we got to the M180 having driven past Humberside airport there was a police car preventing access to the westbound carriageway. Diversion signs put us onto the eastbound carriageway. We travelled for many miles towards Grimsby before being able to use a flyover to join the westbound traffic. There were several police vehicles travelling in both directions. Nothing was in place to stop us joining the westbound traffic but as we past under the flyover where we had originally hoped to join the motorway traffic was at a standstill. I fear there could be serious injuries. Two trucks involved, one vehicle on fire, all lanes blocked.

Oh dear Malc dont sound good xxx

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We recieved our tickets and wristbands despite a request to collect at the gate. Suggest anyone who cant get home for post etc. to download any confirmation mails as a back up(y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We recieved our tickets and wristbands despite a request to collect at the gate. Suggest anyone who cant get home for post etc. to download any confirmation mails as a back up(y)
Thanks Jim. (y)

It looks like we'll be home for a couple of days before heading out again, so will keep an eye out for them. We too requested collection at the gate, but have also printed off the email confirmation. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Will let Sue and Eric @gloworm know as they may be coming straight to the show x
Thanks for the info , not quite sure if we are going to show yet depending on when we sail home but thanks for the info we will keep an eye on thread
Sue x

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Just to confirm I have booked this rally and entertainment ticket this morning and was still allowed to use the discount code. Total cost of £28 - bargain.

Wendy will also be booking either today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just to confirm I have booked this rally and entertainment ticket this morning and was still allowed to use the discount code. Total cost of £28 - bargain.

Wendy will also be booking either today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Glad to se you are coming and to know the discount is still running thanks Carol xxx

scottla

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
NEATH
Funster No
MH
Peugeot sunseeker
Exp
15 year
hi there, we are coming again this year xxx see you all soon.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
The early bird discount is still on :):):) come on grab yourself a bargain Funsters x £33 FOR THURS TO MONDAY WITH ENTERTAINMENT TICKETS CANT BE BAD CAN IT ;)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Yes seen post, not sure if I can make it,some friends have booked a broads trip and I'm supposed to help with boat:(

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
What have I missed now? Does chips mean ... err ..like? :) well, sausage and chips?

Can I wear a cowboy hat?

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp