LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jim, it seems that MHF is now on the list of clubs for the Malvern Show. Can I book it now, can I, can I, can I, or do I have to wait for you to start a thread on it.... we want to be in the Funster tent, but as I have said in previous posts, I don't want to be the only one there if everyone else goes to another show/rally :winky:

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Through the Out and About Live website, and then I think we have to tell Jim we have booked so as to be included in the Funster list.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I've booked and paid for our tickets anyway! :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
When you booked did you click on the Motorhome Fun club option as long as you did that you should be ok, and got a club discount, if not you need to get in touch with Warners and ask them to put you with Motorhome fun and get confirmation, if you are not booked on to the. Motorhome fun club area with Fun, then Warners don't let you park there. I am sure Jim will start a Malvern thread soon enough it is one of the big fun meets.

Last edited:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
We hope to make it this year!!!!:thumb:

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
When you booked did you click on the Motorhome Fun club option as long as you did that you should be ok, and got a club discount, if not you need to get in touch with Warners and ask them to put you with Motorhome fun and get confirmation, if you are not booked on to the. Motorhome fun club area with Fun, then Warners don't let you park there. I am sure Jim will start a Malvern thread soon enough it is one of the big fun meets.

Hi Carol,

Yes, clicked the MHF tab and gave my membership number. I got the £2 discount so I'm sure we are OK. :Smile:

sue_at_hurwitzend

Free Member
Jan 25, 2014
Weymouth,Dorset
Funster No
MH
Tugger, at the moment
Exp
new to motorhoming
Can we come too?
Sue & Bruno :thumb:

Attachments

• BRUNO.jpg
    BRUNO.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 10

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
We have also booked with Warners to be included into the 'Barrel of Fun' doing it as a follow on from Ilfracombe. Can I suggest those paid and confirmed, copy this and add their details to it.

1. Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We have also booked with Warners to be included into the 'Barrel of Fun' doing it as a follow on from Ilfracombe. Can I suggest those paid and confirmed, copy this and add their details to it.

1. Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Hi Traveller, there is the official list Jim has going for the Malvern Show where all the names are, could be a idea to put yours on that one. :Smile:

Edit. Bumped it up for you.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back