Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
I wonder if anyone knows whether it is sensible or possible to park a 7m motorhome for a couple of hours at Malaga airport, whilst collecting someone from a flight? (wouldn't dream of trying at many UK airports!)

Thanks

JeffO

Dude

Free Member
Oct 22, 2010
Sussex
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 year
Don't leave it unattended, they are not as strict as the UK but it will get a ticket etc.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I mat be off beam a little,but I think Easirent have a depot close to the airport,where they hire motorhomes. Maybe they would let you park there for a small consideration.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
Nowhere near the nightmare of UK airport parking/pick-drop... I do Malaga Air loads for some reason or other.........

There are a number of open-air free car parks, wait there and your pickup can get free bus to you. Or, you can wait just outside airport and drive to DEPARTURE drop-off [ easier access] when they have picked up luggage. Or, there are taxi ranks right outside arrivals......wait at nearby location. Or [PM me] I have a friend at a nearby park who for a fee will let you park and take you too airport in their minibus.

Or they can jump a lift, I am bing dropped and collected later in Jan ......... 24th and 27th if that helps.

Ray

OP
OP
motorhomer

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Thanks Detourer. Doesn't sound too bad. We are planning to collect out daughter there for a few days in late feb.

jeffO

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Jeff
some good leads below from other replies, Just a word of warning my friend was mugged outside the airport of luggage and passports etc, received a broken wrist in the process, he is about 6.2 and 16 stones so no pushover but they had his bags away. Pete :Angry::Angry::Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back