making the right deciision! (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi Buying a new motorhome for the 1st time is a daunting task ! information from
SMMT [society of motor manfacturers traders] in caravan club magazine indicates
that sales off motorhomes have risen ,some 6141 new vehicles have been registered in the 1st six months of 2007 with the 2nd hand market also strong .
The worry issue is that first time buyers who a choose a motorhome soon discover there new home dont meet there requirements, as a result they trade in for a differant model sometimes less then a year!!! now I have to stick my hand up and say i made a wrong decision with my first van :whatthe::RollEyes: rush off blood at don amotts:wub: making the right choice is inportant you need to tick has many boxs to suit has you can. with so many differant models and types from high top to big american rvs dont be blinded with offers deals take your time. hire one for a week see its your cup off tea:winky:
ALSO dont forget to ask other motorhomers on here :Smile: or on campsites for advise and remember it your van to suit your needs not theres

RAY

you live and learn

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A valuble post Ray and a mistake that most of us have made in the past, it should be sticky'ed in the beginers section as a warning
Geo

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Great post Ray, I will tick your little icon to give you some reputation and thanks matey.....
Agree with Geo about it being a sticky ::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Smile: Great post. I must admit? I made an hasty decision when we bought our Mini RV, the Dethelffs 462. We were desperate at the time. Flew back from Spain New Years Eve to buy a Commuter ready for parking the Newmar on a Campsite. It's a great little camper. But just a little too small and NOT fast enough. :roflmto:

:frowny: Still looking for another. :frowny:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back