Making mobile call using hands free is as dangerous as hand held calls. (1 Viewer)

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
I think its about time we remove all distractions, to ensure there is no person around all vehicles should be single seated with no windows that you may want to open or any chance of entertainment systems that may be turned on and listened to maybe consider getting rid of some of the wheels (probably 2 is more than enough) so we have less of them to concentrate on rather than the road, we should also increase the speed we can drive these single person 2 wheeled safety vehicles at so that we minimise the time spent on the road where we could be distracted.

Any ideas on what we could call these wonderful 2 wheeled high powered safety machines we should all immediately be forced to drive!!!

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
What about getting rid of some of the signage that we are supposed to read on our travels.

download.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

Traffic-lights.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I always find I can't read some of the signposts when I'm lost because there is always a huge lorry on the inxide lane blocking them from my view. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Well of course the ability to cope with a workload in any control situation depends on the training and competence of the operator.

I was trained to fly a 52t machine one-handed in 3 dimensions in cloud, while being able to talk on the radio, read the airport approach chart and respond to the co-pilot's checklist read-out.

I was checked on my ability to do this by a government inspector and my licence signed accordingly.

'That Your Honour is my Defence to Driving without Due Care and Attention' for looking at my satnav.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back