M4wds1

Free Member
May 10, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
New to it
Hi all new to this I am taking 2 motor homes to Madrid for the champs league final we are leaving on the 30th May arriving Friday evening has anyone been before and do you know if there is anywhere to park close to the city
Thanks
Joe

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
I’m jealous. Have a great time. I will be in Liverpool this weekend staying on the marina, not quite the same but could be party time.
Never stayed in or near Madrid though, sorry.
Phil

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The website search for sites shows a camperstop in the city.
https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/marker.php?id=29593

Also a few campsites around... I would suspect many others are thinking of doing a similar thing, happened with other football events over the years.. So get there early or book a campsite.. Be very careful about just parking and leaving in side streets and areas where it may get broken into.. Madrid is a big city like many others, it happens !!
You may also need to check if there are any restrictions on driving the motorhome into Madrid ie like the Low emmission zones.

Last time I was in Madrid I had a special parking space in one of the Real Madrid players villa's garden and Michael Owen made the coffee.. (y)

DSC01638.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
For cities, we find best to download a copy of the metro map and then look at Park4nite (or Campercontact) and find stops at the outerlying metro stations.
Madrid is a long way with only one overnight, how are you getting there ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back